Chapter 7

Your POV

How long have I been here again? Days? Weeks? It seems like ive been here forever. One of Shigaraki's teammates or whatever you call them walks in. I(t's a blonde girl. I think her name is..Toga? Himiko Toga?

"Hiya! Have we met? I think ive seen you before! Anyways, Shigaraki said that I can take some of your blood!!" She says, cheerfully.

"Umm..how long have I been here..?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh, I don't know..like 2 weeks? I don't really care though, I just want your blood! So be a good girl and sit still, kay'?" She says walking over to me, with a syringe in hand.

My hands are tied behind the chair, and my feet are tied as well. So I just struggle and lift my legs up to make her back up.

"Stay back!" I order.

"Hm? Didnt I tell you to sit still?" She says, with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah and does it look like I care?!" I yell.

"Oh well..guess ill have to do it by force. She says, pulling out a gun.

"A-are you going to shoot me?!" I ask, scared.

"Yeah, but don't worry. Its only tranquiliazer bullets, and it'll only burt a tinyyyy bit!" She says, emphasizing the word "tiny."

I growl.

"I said to get away!" I yell.

"And I said to sit still." She says with a serious tone, aiming her gun at me. She shoots.

It doesnt hurt a bit. It hurts A LOT. But before I can even scream, my vision get's blurry, and I find my way into the darkness.

~~~~~

I wake up with a horrible pain in my stomach and side. Im guessing she drew blood from my side. My vision is a bit blurry, and im kind of dizzy, probably due to bloos loss. I sit there for a good 30 minutes, before I hear footsteps. Then Shigaraki walks in.

"You know, im not letting you go until i get what I want." He says.

"I told you! I dont know where they are!" I yell.

"Well, im sure they'll comw rescue you soon. It's too bad that your little friend can't come. Oh well. Im sure hes having fun laying in bed." He says.

"Don't talk about Pikachu." I order, with a glare in my eyes.

"Why do you care?" He asks.

"Because I love him-" I shut my mouth, realizing what I just said. My face turns red.

"Ohh..really.." He says, "well wouldn't it be a shame if something else were to happen to him?" He says.

"You lay a finger on him, your dead." I say, with a serious glare.

"Fine..jeez..I don't want him anyways. I want Izuku Midoriya and All Might." He says.

...

Silence.

"I'll leave you alone for now. Dont worry, ill come back later." He says, walking out.

Time skip: 2 weeks later.

I'm staring to think no one is coming for me. I'll just sleep.

~~~

I woke up to a loud crash. What was that?

Just after my thought, the door busts down. And wow I didnt expect to see this.

Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki come in.