Chapter 14

Kaminari's POV

"It looks like you've been poisoned."

...

We both stare at her.

"Excuse me, what?" I ask. She did not just say what I think she did.

"She's been poisoned."

"Oh! Ithoughtyousaidshewaspois- WAIT WHAT?!" I scream.

"Yeah. She's been poisoned.."

Nononononononononononononono!

There's no way! She can't be! What if she goes into a coma? Or even worse?! WHAT IF SHE-

"KAMI!" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear her shout. "Stop freaking out."

"Stop freaking out?! How do you expect me to react when I find out my girlfriend has been poisoned?!" I freak out even more.

I pace quickly back and force. I was panicking so much I could feel electricity sparking off of my body right now.

How did this happen? She never ate any food from strangers or anything! All she ate was school food and food from my house! I don't get it! Wait! Was it from when she was-

"DENKI KAMINARI!" She shouts. Apparently I was saying all of those thoughts aloud.

"Listen! It isn't from any food!" She tries to calm me.

"Wait, was it from a drink?! I swear the soda you drank at my house wasn't expired, right?!" I continue to mumble, my concerns only worsening.

"Denki! It wasn't from that either! Apparently it was put into my bloodstream somehow!" She tells me.

"What? But how!?-"

"Y/N, do you know how the poison could have possibly entered your bloodstream? Like, possibly through a.. shot or needle or something similar?" Recovery Girl asks.

"Shot or needle? I don't... Wait! I remember! When I was kidnapped, Toga tranquilized me! I awoke with my side and stomach hurting, but I thought she just drew blood!" She says.

"She must have injected the poison in you. How long ago was this?"

"Uh... Maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago?" Y/N confirms.

"What? It must be a slow poison. That means.. it should be reaching your lungs soon. We need to get it out of your bloodstream before it's too late." She rushes to get materials.

"Wait, you're not gonna die, right?!" I cry out.

"No, she won't die as long as we get it out right now. Kaminari, you need to wait outside the room." Recovery Girl orders me.

"But..!" I sigh. "Fine. But if anything goes wrong, yell for me right away." I order. She nods. I walk outside the room and wait for it to be over.

If anything happens to you, I don't know what i'll do.

And I swear I'll get revenge.

A/N: Short chapter, but I published 2 chapters today!! Also, I need to sleep. It's 9:30 AM here and I haven't slept yet. Bai!~