Chapter 3

You leave and its around 3:30 right now because you walk home. And your house is 3 miles away ;-;

'Ugh..my feet are already starting to hurt..' You complain to yourself. You continue walking. Its already started getting dark. 'How is it already starting to get dark?!' You ask yourself, confused. Just as your about to walk onto your street you feel a hand around your neck. Its cold. You freeze. It seems like 1 finger isnt touching your neck? Why? You turn your head slowly and see a creepy guy in a black hoodie, Light blue hair, and a giant hand on his face. You've heard of him before..'Whats his name again.?!' You ask yourself.

"You try to run, your dead." He tells you. You gulp.

"W..What do you want..!?" You ask. Then you have a plan. You slowly get your phone out successfully, without him seeing. You turn your head slowly and look at your phone. You go to contacts and you find Pikachu's number and text him quietly.

"You go to UA, Correct?" He asks.

"Yes..why..?" You ask while texting Pikachu. You tell him that somr creepy guy has you and you tell him where. He says he'll be there in a sec.

"Where is that brat, Izuku Midoriya?" He asks.

"Who? I have only talked to one person."

"Who is that person?" He asks.

"Pikachu..AKA Denki Kaminari" You tell him.

"I guess I could ask him instead." He says, letting go of your neck.

"(Y/n)!" Pikachu yells as he runs to you.

'Ah. Speak of the devil." He says.

"Shigaraki??" Pikachu asks.

"...Yes its me." He confirms.

"Gr..lets go, (Y/n)'' He orders.

"Alright." You say.

"Wait. Where is Izuku Midoriya?" Shigaraki asks.

"I dont know and even if I did, I wouldnt tell you where." He tells him.

"Whatever. Fine. Beware at UA tomorrow. Ill be there. Watching. Waiting.." He says.

"Um..its Friday..we dont have school." He says.

"OH SHUT UP! You know what I mean!" He yells.

"Lets go." And you and Pikachu leave.