Chapter 6

Your POV!

I'm just sitting in a chair that he has in his room, watching Pikachu sleep. NOT CREEPY.

I stare at his lips. They look so soft and I just wanna kiss them.. okay maybe I'm getting a little creepy..

It's probably obvious by now, but I have a HUGE crush on him. He just so cute..and funny..and nice..and I love him so much! I just don't know how to tell him. I know he doesn't like me like that.

I stare at him for so long that I lose focus on everything else. I look at my phone and realize I've been staring at him for the past hour. I decide that i'll just take a nap. I close my eyes and before I know it, I doze off.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I slowly open my eyes to see that Paikchu is awake. He seems to be on his laptop. He has his ear buds in and seems to be watching an anime..I think it's called..Blue Exorcist? -A/N btw if you haven't watched that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!
He notices I'm looking at him and he pauses it and takes ou his ear buds.

"Oh Hi (y/n)!!" Pikachu says cheerfully.

"Hey..Why are you so cheerful today?" I ask.

"I don't know..im Just in a good mood today!" He answers.

He is so cute. I need to confess..

"(Y/N)? What's wrong??" He asks.

"H-huh..? Oh! Um..nothing.." I assure him.

"Okay...?" He says, then goes back to watching his anime.

....

"Hey Pikachu, I'm gonna go on a walk, okay?" I say, LOUD enough for him to hear.

"Are you sure? It's pretty early, and it's still pretty dark outside.." He asked, worried.

"Yeah I'm fine. If I don't text or call you by 7:00 then text or call me and if I don't answer by 7:15 then call someone.

"Okay..be safe, okay?" He orders.

"Aww. Your worried. " I tease.

"Yeah, yeah! Just go!" He says, looking away with a slight blush on his cheeks. Awww... he's being a tsundere.

I leave.

3rd person

Kaminari just sits there watching a couple of episodes of his anime, then checks the time. 7:02.

Kaminari texts you. Here's the conversation.

Kam: Hey are you okay??

You: Yeah I'm fine..Denki.

Kam: Okay..when will you be back?

You: Uh..idk..And do you know where Izuku is?

Kam: Why??

You: Uh I was gonna go talk to him..

Kam: No I don't know..come back soon.

Just as Kaminari was about to take a nap, he noticed something in the messages. You didn't call him Pikachu. You also asked where Izuku Is. He got supisious and called you and you didn't answer. He decided to call someone and tell them about his suspicions.

Your pov:

Where am I?

I'm blindfolded and it's cold in here. I don't know where I am.

Then I hear footsteps coming close to me.

"(Y/N), right?" A rapsy voice says.

"S..shigaraki..?" You ask.

"Yes. That's me. Now, do you know where Izuku Midoriya is? Or All Might?" He asks.

I'm starting to get annoyed.

"If I didn't know 2 weeks ago, why would I know now?" I say.

He kicks me in the gut. I cough blood.

"Don't get smart with me." He orders.

I say nothing. I hope someone comes and helps me soon..!

Thank you so much for over 700 reads!! Idk how I got so many reads, this book is really cringey..I'm only 11. (Please don't report me!!) But even though I don't really deserve it, Thank you so much :)