10-legendary

Because I've had more time on my hands here's an early chapter. After this ill will be updating either Friday or Saturday.

Please leave comments and Excuse any mistakes also .

-babylovee 💗

Ah'Mone

"Can you stop already damn " I yelled at Tia . Every since yesterday she's been rubbing my stomach none stop and it's irritating me.

"My bad but I'm just so happy I've never had a pregnant friend well cousin " she chuckled.

"I know you excited but chill for a while " I said and she shake her head smiling.

At my uncle house it was only me and Tia. Sentell and the guys left to get us some food because I wanted some Chinese food. They should be back in like 5 minutes.

I was also waiting on Kai and Tj to get here because I've missed them. Kai stills talk to me it's just diamond and Tj always doing his own thing.

In my own thoughts I heard the beep go off because that mean biggie let someone through the gates.  I got up to open the door looking at the camera I saw Kai , Tj and the she devil her self diamond.  Opening the door for them Tj picked me spinning me around.

"Put me down Tj I'm gonna be sick" I laughed but was serious. "My bad Mone it's just I've missed you so much all of y'all " he said putting me down.

"Maybe if you was around more you wouldn't have missed us that much" I said push him playfully.

I looked at Kai he was by the door with a unreadable expression on his face and diamond next to him. "What's wrong with you Kai Kai ?" I asked calling him by the nickname I gave him when we was little.

"Oh huh? My bad Mone I was zoned out" he said still looking out of it. I shake my head then turn to diamond who was quite the whole time.

"Hello diamond , how are you ?" I said plainly.

"Hi Mone I'm fine " she said emotionless. I rolled my eyes and grab Kai's arm.

"Follow me we need to talk" I told him and we went back to the game room . Sitting down on the couch facing each other I tap his arm.

"So what's up ?" I asked and he sighs. One thing about me and my brother we tell each other everything no matter how bad or good that's just our bond.

"My Mone where to start last night some nigga texted diamond talking about linking after we leave here today and his name has a heart by it like what the fuck is up with that shit , second she's been distanced to everybody even her parents only person she talks to is her sister.." I put my hand up to stop him.

"Diamond doesn't have a sister , only a big brother but he moved up state " I told him.

"WHATT !! " he yelled standing up. "So who the fuck is the girl she always talking to something ain't right sis and I don't want to have to kill somebody because she don't need to stress because she's pregnant " he said then cover his mouth.