12- you tried it

Sorry for the late update I've been working on this chapter for 2 days and I couldn't think of nothing .

-babylovee 💗

Few months later

Bankz

"Hit me again ion about to feed your ass "

"Oh you gone feed me nigga " Mone hit me again.

We was sitting in her bed watching a scary movie when she hit me out of no where complaining that she was hungry. Mone has gotten so big to be only 4 and a half months.

"Watch I don't just because you hit me again" I said getting up to grab my phone. I was going to Uber Eats is some Chinese food anyway. After ordering our food I went to the bathroom.

Coming out the bathroom I got a call from an Ro. This nigga called either me or Mone everyday since I find out she was pregnant. He high key sicken as fuck.

"What nigga damn ?" I yelled in the phone and he chuckled.

"You may be my big brother but don't talk to me like that before I handle that ass " he said.

"You don't want these problems little bro" I smirk.

"Yeah whatever but I got some good news and bad news which you want to hear first" I shake my head.

"Bad "

"Well the bad is pops out of jail " I clenched my jaw.

"So the good news" I was getting mad.

"Aria came down to visit " I smiled

I heard the door gate go off to I mouth to Mone that's our food. She nodded going down stairs to get it.

"We all got to link up later let her meet the people " I spoke as I walked to sit by Mone. She looked at me crazy probably wondering who I talking about.

"I'll let her know " he said then hang up.

Aria was his twin . You never knew about her because when they mom and our pops break up they momma took her .

She would only visit us on weekends but Ro when he was younger would stay over there every other school year. When I turn 18 I left them to help my ma out more in the city I grow up in .

"Who was that ?" She asked from coming back from down stairs with our food.

"Just Ro to tell me some news" she turn around and look at me. "What new?" I sigh . She don't know about my sister but she did know about my pops because of Ro.

"That my pops just got out of jail and my little sister is in town " I shrugged. A look a sorry was on her face. "So are you going to talk to him?" She asked me while walking back over to me.