34-You miss me?

Nyema Bankz

Nyema Bankz

While I was in college I made two of my new Bestfriends and these hoes proved their loyalty more then Valerie did.

Flashback (1 & half year ago)
I haven't seen my man in some days now and I missed him so much. It's was the end of my senior year and I finally gave my virginity to Maleek. We've been so close every since then and that was like 2 weeks ago. But I haven't seen him in some days because he been out of town for a show.

Me and my Bestfriend Valerie just left the mall from shopping. I was spending the most money on us but I don't care that's my butch when I eat she eat. She left because she went to see her boo I haven't met him yet only because they been talking for 2 months now and she don't know if she wanna make it official.

"Ma I'm leaving " I yelled walking downstairs. "Where you going you just left ya hoe ass friend" ma said rolling her eyes. She was cool with Val but she said resentful she gets a bad vibe from her and don't like it one bit.

"Momma chill but I'm going to leeks " I smiled and she smirked. "Ight just be back before dark your know how ya daddy is with you and niggas" she laughed. "Yes ma'am" I said walking out the house.

I finally arrive to leek house after 15 minutes. Parking I saw his car and a black one. With out thinking I walked in and went to his room. I heard me and someone else talking to I listened.