Chapter Two Part Three: Aztrima Says the N Word

I returned back to reality soon enough, shaking my head and sighing at the long lost memory of our meeting. I seemed to be incapable of remembering my friends' first meetings with myself without filling my brain with a chapter's worth of words. Gotta be a crowd pleaser I guess.
That hallucination/memory seemed to have lasted extremely long, probably because Chibi has been a lazy bitch who forgets to update this godforsaken fan fiction. Luckily the others have forgotten too, so take that libtards.

Ass and Ento were performing the ritual known as standing kissing, which required both individuals to be naked. Ento was getting really into it (probably thought of her as a furby) whereas Ass was more apathetic. Her eyes drifted to innocent Aiki, who I refused to let even look at the cretin that is Aztrima-chan. Nervos was stalking Kait, as he probably assumed that she was K*ito Mom*ta. He had been looking for K*ito ever since the minion incident of 2011. Xero doesn't exist because she wrote a better story about the group chat than me so beep bop goodbye real life asian. The others seemed to be gearing up for a rap battle, and of course I would like to join to throw down some 'hot bars' if you will. Shishter spilled the tea XDDDD!!

"Chibi!" Mumble called, crab walking over to me with a fierce look in her eyes.
"OwO what is it Mumble-sama?" I questioned, feeling the influence of Ass wash over me for that brief moment.
"Let's have a rap battle. Just you, me, and my growing tumor on my left foot."

I felt bad for her. Ever since she was diagnosed with foot cancer, she had been hoping to consume the delicacy known as feet to heal her own. It's sad. They used to be so succulent, now they just taste like sadness and hospital bills. Guess I'll resort to sucking Taunty's, the newest roommate who was scheduled to move in soon enough.

Anyways,
"Yeah but you better not talk about fucking ad hominems or I'll turn on my ad block," I grumbled because my language arts teacher said not to say 'said' or I'd- fuck wait
Mumble reluctantly agreed, and soon enough the two of us found ourselves on a worn out Dance Dance Revolution mat. The other apartment members approached, starting to do the choreography to High School Musical's "We're All in This Together" all at once while a sick beat played in the background. It was made and produced using the finest kazoos.

Sucking up a breath of air, I began my verse.
"I am Sam
I am Sam
Sam I am
That Sam-I-am
That Sam-I-am!
I do not like
That Sam-I-am
Do you like
Green eggs and ham
I do not like them
Sam-I-am
I do not like
Green eggs and ham
Would you like them
Here or there?
I would not l-"
Mumble kicked over the record player, causing one of those scratch sounds effects when music suddenly stops you know what I'm talking about.
"Bitch you literally just copied the lyrics to 'Green Eggs and Ham' to increase the word count what the fuck."
"Would you rather me actually try and come up with a rap?"
"Fair."
I continued to spit straight original definitely not copied from a dead children's author BARS. Mumblr didn't even know what hit her. Next it was her turn, and she was clearly nervous to speak. She looked back into Blush's eyes, and with a nod she suddenly knew what to do.
"Oh😯 so I'm a Bitch? 😡😈Well a bitch is a female dog 🐶💅 dogs bark📣🐩 bark grows on tree🌲🌾 trees are nature 🌈🌿 and nature is beautiful 🌸✨🔥 so thank you for the compliment 💁💝✨🌸💐😘😹🔅👆💖💛👅"
I instantly began to weep. She had gotten me, this was it. But suddenly an angel appeared, flying down from the heavens with a just and steady hand that knew just what to do. It was Dan!
"Scream the n word really loud, my child."
I nodded, wiping my gross weeb tears on my sleeve before standing up. I could do this.

"12 YEAR OLDS UNITE!! REEEEEEEEE-"
Out of the bushes came tens and thousands of 12 year olds, woken from their Fortnite induced slumber and ready to say the n word. They were all white, too. Among them were Gramer and Ass, who moved to my sides and smirked at Mumble and pushed her into the dirt or something idk how to write anime fight scenes.
"ON THE COUNT OF THREE WE WILL ALL SAY THE N WORD. 1..."
"O-O I canowwt say teh n word thouwgh!" Ass said, but she knew she had no choice.
"NUMBER AFTER 1 AND 3!!!"
Mumble and Blush's eyes went wide in gay as a tidal wave of slurs erupted from the congregation of fetuses surrounding me.
"NIG-"

Tune in next time to see what happens next! Thanks for watching my kawaii little potatoes XD