Chapter 2

3 months went by with no response and I almost felt silly for even thinking I would get a reply. I was nearly asleep when I heard my phone ding. I rolled over and realized I had gotten an email from a guy from LA. He simply said "this may not be exactly what you you were looking for but I have a small tv series called dirt. You may know tayler holder? He is in this series. We are currently filming season 2 and 3 and I would like you to come audition for a role. I believe you're very talented. If you're interested let me know and we will talk more"
ARE YOU KIDDING!?!! I love tayler holder! I'm literally addicted to YouTube and of course I would love to be in that series. This could be the start of a career or at least I hoped so. The next morning I woke up so early and emailed him back saying "I would love to come audition!! just let me know when and where?" He shot a response right back and it said next Saturday and it was in LA of course. So I took off that week from work and was heading to Owens house. I felt uneasy on the ride over there because I loved him but this is what I wanted to do. When I got to his house and showed him the email I thought he would be upset but he honestly acted as if he expected it. He was on his way to work so I couldn't stay long. He said he would wait until I got back but I didn't see that happening. But there's no negotiating with him. So I just let it be. If I got the part I was planning on getting a place out there and living there part time or full time depending on if i got job offers or not. This may only be a one time thing but either way I had decided it was worth it. He left me with a kiss and said "just don't give up on us we will be fine" and he left. I knew this was going to end badly. I found a couple who wanted to rent the house for a year. That way I had time to do this series and possibly more and still have the option of coming back if it doesn't go as planned in California.

Friday night
I had all my bags packed and had told all my family and friends that I was going to audition for this role. They all thought I was crazy but I didn't care. Tomorrow would be the day things start to turn around for me. I just knew it.