━━━★P̷h̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷3̷★━━━

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

  ✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

         "Excuse me? ガッ芋

Most of the first day was alright till Kaiduo decided to take a liking to you..little does he know villains were real..but he was nothing but a sand grain compared to whom they were. Though they weren't who he would imagine them to be, they were much worse.

Walking down the hall Kaiduo continued to blabber and blabber your mind running off to places just to get his annoying voice out of your brain. It was break and he was taking up all your time to scheme out a plan against Kusuo. 

" So...(Y/N) I was wondering if you would want to...maybe go out sometime" the blue berry asked you his face turning a familiar red.

Turning to him you raised an eyebrow as you stopped walking down the hall "No." you spoke sternly before walking into your class sitting next to the empty seat that would soon be filled by the bubble gum boy.

As for Kaiduo he was stuck in the hall for a good couple of minutes facing the rejection that you greeted him with so carelessly...though he wasn't going to give up...how could you reject such a hero.

Sitting next to you Saiki let out a low breath before you faced him with no break of your stern expression "tough day?" you asked raising a brow before he faced you his own expression not tending to wear off.  Ignoring you he turned his face back to the board as if you were a mere bug flying around him. It  was rude yeah but damn how could he be so ignorant. 

Taking a breath you faced the board before facing him again "you like plants?" you asked tilting your head before he faced you again raising a brow at your oblivious question.

"I suppose" the bubblegum of ignorance stated.

You felt a rise of victory come out of you before calming your inner being. "Ah. I see" you spoke looking forward as did he.

Kusuo peaked over at you and your appearance,  of course when he wanted to he could see your skeletal build though would rather not for that's really no fun thing to look at.

Kaiduo looked at you in jealousy for you openly talking to Kusuo rather than himself..not to be rude but Kusuo is a pretty dead panned guy.

Saiki was not looking at you based on how you might actually look but how he couldnt interpret your thoughts, everytime he tired the sound of nature came into play..the real sounds of animals, birds chirping, cows mooing, etc..it was a bit annoying..assuming you might be just been a moron he couldnt grasp the matter of the fact how you could seemingly be smart enough to turn down kaiduo if you were a moron.

The bell soon enough rang and everyone got up letting their feet patter out of the room and soon enough out of the school. Both you and Kusuo werent in too much of a rush though once he realized you were walking the same pace as him he slowed down and took a few steps at a time to calculate his distance from you.

Looking over your shoulder at his hanging head you looked forward and look up into the sky "you know if I smell bad you couldve just told me" you spoke jokingly as he stayed quiet.

Once coming to the limousine you faced him as he kept walking, waving your hand you gave a small smile "I'll see you later."

Yet again greeted with another sound of silence.

The ride home was the same as the one coming to the school, boring and not at all interesting.

Walking inside the headquarters your father greeted you, his face had a smile plastered on it despite the scar the rippled from his eye to his chin. Arms wide open he hugged you taking in the fact that you were safe and had made it home in a good timely manner. "Are you okay princess? How'd everything go?" He asked in a cautious tone.

Smiling he pulled away to face you nodding "yes, everything went fine, he's a hard cookie to crack but I know I'll get to him."

Ruffling your hair he nodded a smile still plastered on his face "that's my girl, so optimistic" he said before dropping his hand to his side.

To you this man was no criminal but nothing more than a loving father.