━━━━★p̷h̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷1̷5̷★━━━━

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Ever since Saiki mentioned about my actions and what they might cause against children everywhere I went that's all I saw.

It's funny how it never seemed to bother me till now. I dont want to harm any babies, I surely dont want to kill them.

I must protect them.

It was the third day till my 18th birthday and everything was set in place, I knew what we were gonna do.

But now I'm at school.

Walking down the hall felt nice again.

Nendou came up behind me and roughly hugged me "oi! your back!"

I smiled. He had a nice homey vibe and I adored that.

Scrunching my nose into a wide smile Kaidou came up and smiled "I'm happy to see you're here."

Nodding in agreement I saw Saiki walk down the hall with...TERUHASHI?

Clenching my jaw I felt my face heat up as she did her best to surround him with her elegant graceful vibe.

Yuck

Kusuo looked up and saw me at the end of the hall. He lit up.

Strutting my way he walked in front of me and looked down before facing Nendou and Kaidou.

"A moment please." He asked facing me again their footsteps distancing.

Looking at the two walk off in the distance I looked at saiki with a look that could probably form a question mark.

"Why'd you come back?" He asked titling his head.

"I want them to not think I'm on their tail." I smiled looking at him heart eyes forming my irises.

"Hows that sim family?"

Looking at me with a stern face his cheeks turned a light pink "they're good....our son just started highschool."

Smiling I clasped my hands together "what's 'our sons' name?

"Saiki Jr."

"Sounds good, but maybe the readers might have some suggestions considering their the mother right?"

"Yeah yeah I know" he lightly laughed.

And with that the ring of the school bells went alo-

BOOM

Third person

The lower building was blown to pieces which meant people were now falling through the rubbish and fast.

(Y/n) began to fall as well but twisted her body so that she could face upward and shot her hands up that had soft vines shooting out of the ground catching every person that had been falling.

Yet had not time to react to her own position.

Once she was able to let go of the vines growing it was too late and she fell into the ground.

Looking down in fear Saiki jumped down to her mangled body and ran over to it his face full of nothing but heart break.

Looking down on her she had obviously smashed her skull, her lips let blood out along with her nose letting it trickle down.

All the animals around the area began to walk over to the body with saiki kneeling near her.

I cant mingle with death...but death cant mingle with me.

Grunting he put his hand on her chest applying pressure, her bones fell back into place, along with her skull pulling itself out of her brain, blood pulling itself back into it's natural stream, and her heart beginning to pump again.

With a heaved in breath she sat up quickly so much that her head began to spin in upward and circular motions.

"They found you."