━━━━★p̷h̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷1̷2̷★━━━━

Lemon warning

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

"Wanting me" だヒ気

Shooting up from your dream you blushed a bright red that made you look nearly close to a rose. Breathing heavily you sighed out and rubbed your face only to look up and see Saiki raising an eyebrow at you, he stood with his arms crossed. Seeing as it was still dark outside, it was still night time. 

You pressed your lips together easing yourself out of the bed before making your way to turn on the lamp. Your sleep attire consisted of a long shirt that was your fathers and some shorts since it was a little hot.

Once the lamp was on you faced him standing up straight tilting your head at the figure that stood in front of you.

Raising an eyebrow you saw as the pink boy stepped closer eyes curiously discovering your body.

Hardening your eyebrows you put your hand against his chest to stop him from coming any closer.

"What're you doing here Kusuo?" You asked in a tone to show that you were serious.

He cocked his head to the side and looked at the lamp before pushing your hand off and clicking the lamp off.

His hand moved to cover your eyes as you felt his hand lightly graze your shoulder and soon to your breast. Moving in a slow motion he leaned forward and planted a soft delicate kiss on your lips.

Slightly furrowing your eyebrows you kissed him back moving your hands up to his cheeks in order to cup them and deepen the kiss, in which you did.

Hardening his eyebrows Saiki layed his tongue out to play with the rim of your lower lip before he allowed himself to enter, dancing and twirling with your tongue.

Slowly he pushed himself forward your body allowing him to rest your back against the bed as he furthered his tongue into your mouth discovering each inch of you that he could explore orally.

Slowly lifting your shirt up above your belly button he let his hands grip at the lining of your shorts tugging them down to in which they fell to the bottom of your ankles.

Once done with the shorts and continued to do the same thing with your underwear, his hand grazing your privates in which made you wince, yet he stayed delicate.

Keeping his lips against yours you allowed your hands to grip onto the button of his pants.

He looked down at your hands before going over to your jaw lightly biting it his teeth leaving a mark before Kusuo placed a small light kiss against it to show his tender care towards you.

Sensing your struggle with his pants he reached his hand down to them easily slipping them off as he did his underwear, immediately taking your legs and forcing them around his waist.

Once he had your lower body in a upward position he slowly inched himself into you, his length slightly making you wince before shoved himself all the way into you his hands now gripping onto your covers.

Once he was fully in he let out a heavy breath before looking into your eyes placing an emotional kiss against your lips slowly doing a few pumps as your hands moved to his back gripping onto him heavy moans gracing against his lips.

You had heard that it hurt, maybe for some people it might've been different, it felt mostly enjoyable, there were slight pains on your groin but other than that it had been all down to the strict pleasure of the two.

Shoving himself in roughly now making your body jolt up and down the two of you working up a sweat as he reached down to your ear: "I've always loved you."

Eyes wide you gripped onto his back nails tearing through his shirt you furrowed your eyebrows tears flowing through your eyes as you clenched your jaw holding back the moans that would escape along with the slight whimpers.

Within a few more pumps Saiki furrowed his eyebrows feeling an immense feeling building up.

But where should it g-

Without confirmation a warm liquid seeped it's way into you his breath heaved and a light grunt being thrown out as he let himself go.

Holding himself up still he faced down at you kissing you once again before exiting you his body heaved up towering over you before he pulled his own pants up along with yours.

His hands were soft as they had been the entire time.

Picking you up he laid you down slowly covering you up as he got into the bed beside you forcing you to place your face into his chest, he wrapped his arms around you his chin laid on top of your head, letting out a small sigh he tightened his grip on you.

Breathing into Saiki's chest you could feel your face redden not necessarily realizing the pain that hit your groin afterwards.

Yet you felt sleepy...really sleepy.