━━━━★P̷h̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷5̷★━━━━

"Maybe I want you to stay"  イバドのぎ

━─────╮•╭─────━

Saiki was quite comfortable walking alongside you, despite how you were pretty suspicious; he stilcouldn't hear your thoughts and that made him worry, because he knew you weren't dumb, you weren't another Nendou.

There she is...the burdens daughter.

What a pretty sight.

Kusuo raised an eyebrow at the thoughts what were currently the loudest in his mind, the ones that sounded the most suspicious than the other people surrounding him.

Kusuo looked down at you before poking back forward "what's your fathers name (Y/N)" the bubble gum print boy asked.

Coming out of your state of mind from a scheme that could help you with capturing this boy you were hit with a rather random and surprising question.

Looking at him before facing forward you knew you couldn't give his real name, he was a criminal,  and you couldn't give his criminal name because he was well known for the name 'Burden'. The man himself carried many.

"His name is Jem." You spoke sternly before keeping your eyes from falling onto his.

Saiki clicked his tongue before nodding "nice." He spoke ending an open conversation once again..leaving nothing but the air between the two.

Saiki looked down on you again "You weren't here Friday, you and I were assigned a project. Are you coming with me or am I coming with you?"

You looked up in confusion before realizing the matter of the fact you did miss Friday.

Friday morning your father needed help moving the bodies of his fellow enemy members, the katukes. Though he never finished them off as an whole organization they always sent men after him but never did they get the best of him.

Snapping back you faced him "I can go with you." You spoke sternly before taking once again another turn, only this one was out of the mall.

Saiki had a chill vibe to him, despite his sternlyness emotion you felt you wanted to touch the soft ones.

Opening your phone you texting your father the information and he told you what you would expect. A threat towards Kusuo, which isn't surprising  at all.

She's pretty advantage to the world, so she wont draw much attention even if we hang out. Be glad I'm giving up this much of my time for you (y/n)

Saiki thought to himself before facing you "The project is pretty basic, in Law Mr. Keno wants us to look at one specific case and determine whether it was an act of insanity or intent to kill just with the person pushing to plea with the act of Insanity. " spoke he before looking back at the near-coming car.