━━━━★p̷h̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷1̷4̷★━━━━

─────────────────────

Week later

"All the oceans are spitting out the litter. I never realized there was so much." Nendou stated as he watched the news through his phone.

Nendou looked back at kaidou "hvae you ever thought about punching an orphan? What are they gonna do? Tell their parents"

Kaidou looked at him and shook his head "no it-"

"Shut up I'm listening to it" Kuboyasu stated as he watched Nendou's phone.

Saiki Kusuo sat in his normal seat his back towards the three.

Shes really doing it, her next move would most likely be to start with the cities, or something on land.

Sighing Kusuo looked at the board the teacher now standing in his view awaking everyone to take a seat.

What a pain.

─────────────────────

"Let's not forget the real problem here. I have another criminal organization on my tail. I plan to eliminate them first and foremost." You spoke out leveling your head high as you stood on the last step of  the staircase.

Your allies stood strong in their new armor as they kept their arms behind their backs in a formal stance.

Taking in a deep breath you nodded and went up to your room sitting at the desk that had paper scattered across it.

"So you're starting it..huh?"

Looking behind you Saiki stood behind you at least three feet apart.

"Mm." You hummed in response to his question.

"Its never too late to stop"

"This was just a warning Saiki." You spoke out looking back down on the papers with pictures and articles surrounding the wooden area.

"That organization is after me. The one that had killed my father. He was protecting me from them. But now that he is out of the way they plan on coming to get me when I'm 18. That's four days from now."

Kusuo hardened his eyebrows facing the back of her head "they wont touch you."

Looking back at him you rested your arm again the back of the chair.

"I know, I wont let them get the chance"

Independent are we?

"I dont plan to sit around and await my demise." You spoke out before putting your back to him again "I'm going to strike back".

"Are you going to kill them?"

"They wont stop till they capture me, so they can experiment on me. I'm not a bird put in a factory to be processed. Pretty soon all of that will stop." You spoke out standing up walking close to him and looking into his glasses.

Saiki gave a small smirk before pressing his lips against your forehead and smashing your face into his chest with a warm embrace.

"I can assure you that they wont get a hold of you. But for now you need to get a hold of yourself." He said running his fingers through your hair.

"I'm tired of playing sims, our sims have already have five children and I want to live to see that" he said with a small smile gracing his face.

"I'll protect you if you make the deal not to harm any humans that are innocent. Because that is what you are doing. Killing babies, kids and the elderly. They are a source factor of the environment but arent trained to live in it correctly." He spoke into your hair.

Could he be correct? Could I possibly be wrong in my senses. Could I be the one in the wrong? What hes saying is true, and maybe that's the better way.

And children! He already wants to be a father at 17? Really needs to slow down his horses.