━━━━★P̷h̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷6̷★━━━━

"Why him?" ヶ遺殴

"Why him?" ヶ遺殴

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Saiki trailed his lips across your chin before making them hover over your own, the intensity rising within the both of you. The scene itself was chilling to the point your whole body was paralyzed under his touch, not a finger could move, not a damned muscle could take action. 

Your hands got their feeling back within seconds of recreating thoughts before clenching your hand tightly to your pants you could feel the air being sucked out of the room until his mother called his name downstairs. 

"Kusuo!"

A grunt came from the boys lips before he covered your mouth with his hand the weight being seemingly too heavy for just a hand . 

He knew she had already been coming but wasn't at all expecting for her to just scream his name out of the blue.

"What is it?!" he yelled back his body still hovering over yours in the same act that he had once been in.  

"All my plants are dead, what'd you do to them?!" 

Kusuo looked back at you raising an eyebrow before getting off of you, your body still seemingly stuck in the position that you had been in.

Looking at his open door Saiki faced you once again as you pulled yourself up from the moment that he took upon you.

You knew you were the one that kilt the plants, although it was out of your intentions, you had no knowledge that you had done it till it came to your attention that you were unhappy to the up-bring of his actions.

Saiki kept his eyes on you before pushing his pointer finger to his lips signaling you to keep quiet whilst his presence eliminated itself from the room, the air coming back to you in natural pace that you could take in. 

Once down stairs Kusuo picked up the once-so-healthy plant and studied it before looking back to his door his attention now taken away from what he might've just discovered.

Was she psychic to...?

Saiki left the plant and told his mother to just get new ones as he made his way upstairs back to his new friend. 

upon walking in the room you were gone..and his window was open.

𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮

The day was cold, rainy, and simply just dark it could nearly be sun down at this point

Your way to school was you just trying to channel your inner peace from what had happened on Saturday with Saiki...and was praying he had finished the poster as well as keep a little more distance between you two this time.

You were in the hallways minding your own business taking the normal stroll to your class before a finger tapped itself on your shoulder. 

"Saiki plea-"

Turning around you faced Kaiduo his blue hair finding itself inbetween his eyes. 

"I'm not Saiki...but hey Ya know I-I was wondering if you would like to maybe go on a dat-"

"yes." 

Kaiduo kept talking saying that he would understand if you didn't want to until it clicked that..you did.

Kusuo stood in the corner raising an eyebrow at your sudden jump to Kaiduo, he clearly placed dominance in your life yet you still found yourself dealing with other men..even Kaiduo. 

He knew he had to stop this or else it would mess up his entire plan...but....Why him?