Hell

Loss• be deprived of a close relative or friend through their death or as a result of the breaking off of a relationship •

Loss
• be deprived of a close relative or friend through their death or as a result of the breaking off of a relationship •

Liam gasped and opened his eyes. He stood in a dark room. But the room was endless no walls or ceiling, only the ground.

He turned to see the pack Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Derek, Mason, Nolan, Corey... Theo. Liam smiled at them all.

But then it fell when he saw on the table right in front of him was a gun. He could smell the wolfsbane in the bullets that were inside the gun.

Then he saw a girl, dark hair that went over her face so you couldn't see it. Her skin was cold, pale, deathly. But what troubled him the most about her was the fact that her rib cage was ripped open, heart gone. He knew who this was now.

It was Tara.

"One dies or they all die." She spoke making Liam shake his head. "One dies or they all die." She said again pointing at the gun making Liam's breath turn heavy.

"No, no I can't," Liam said looking at his friends with tears in his eyes. They all were crying but couldn't speak. "One dies or they all die!" Tara said making Liam shake his head again.

"They'll all die," Tara muttered grabbing the gun and shooting Malia between the eyes. Liam screamed but he couldn't move. He looked down to see vines tying him to the ground. "Stop! STOP! Please, you can't do this!" Liam screamed for her to stop as she shot Derek.

Then Stiles.
Then Lydia.
Then Nolan.
Then Corey.
Then Mason.

Liam was screaming, roaring howling, yelling for her to stop but she didn't. She kept going. She got to Scott and Liam was begging for her to stop. But she ignored him.

Bang!

Scott was dead. Just like the others. Then she pointed it at Theo Liam couldn't handle that. He couldn't. He was going to break. It felt like he was going to break.

"Please. Please don't. I love him. I love him so fucking much! Please!" Liam yelled making her turn her head to look him in the eyes, but then turned back and-

Bang!

Liam screamed out in pain. Utter and complete pain. But he couldn't hear it. It was like he was underwater. He was numb. He couldn't feel anything but the pain.

This is Liam's hell.

The setting changed and now he was standing in front of the old Hale house. There was a gun on the table in front of him. Wolfsbane bullet inside just like last time. He heard a growl and looked around to see a large beast. Wolf-like... kind of. It had red eyes and kept circling the house and Liam. He looked up to see Tara standing beside him and the pack in front of him. But this time there were two more people.