Chapter 9

I stirred in my sleep away from the sunlight shining in my eyes. An arm wrapped pulled me closer to a warm body as I shifted away.

I shifted away from the arm and grabbed the cushion to hug it again, as I have always slept. I was pulled again to the warm body. I grunted and awoke to a chuckle.

"You are stubborn even in your sleep my Queen." Xander flashed me a toothy grin.

I jerked away from his touch recalling the horrible events of last night. Well it was not so horrible but my body had betrayed me.

I turned to glare at him and noticed that his gaze kept looking down my body.

I gasped noticing my exposed flesh as I sat up. I grabbed the sheet from him to cover up. I assumed that he guessed my move because he pulled it back and threw the sheets on the ground, conpletely exposing me.

"Oh stop it you!" I curled up in a ball and hugged the cushion to my front to cover my main female parts.

"What are you so shy about? It is nothing I haven't seen. Last night you didn't mind when you spread for me did you?" He teased.

"You raped me! I told you to stop but-"

"I didn't rape you. I didn't do anything you did not want. You spread for me, held me and writhed under me in enjoyment. The only screams I remember are those lovely sounds of pleasure you sang in my ears."

My cheeks reddened at the memories. This made him laugh.

I felt his arms on me in a minute. He made his way above me and held himself up with his arms naking sure as to not put his full weight on me  he reached down to kiss my lips but I turned my face away from him.

He growled. "I will make you want me. You are my woman and you will let me have my right."

He grabbed hold of my breasts and tweaked my nipples gently earning a moan from my lips. The way he looked at them was like a wild hungry passion in his eyes.

I didn't even know when he sucking sucking my nipples and rubbing my ass.

I froze on the bed under him. My body was hopeless. My mind said no but my body screamed yes. All I did was respond to his touches- that was until he placed his hand under my thigh to spread my legs. A pain shot through my core and I winced in pain.

He jerked up noticing my distress. He glanced down on the bed.

"I forgot you was a virgin lastnight. I am sorry, you must be sore." He let me go and allowed me to walk to our bathing room. I limped uncomfortable on the way.

Instead of helping me he sat on the bed smirking at my state as if he won a damn trophy for making me that sore. Men and their stupid goals.

"Do you need help my love?"

"Leave me alone you big oaf!" I screamed.

He laughed again.