Chapter 15

It was getting late and the Denburgians still have not left the castle. Queen Erica was pacing angrily in her chamber awaiting her king but he did not show.

"Angela!" Called the Queen.

The maidservant approached and bowed to her. "Yes my queen? Do you have any worries?"

"Tell the servants to arrange a room for me in the vacant chamber. The one next to Luke's. I will be sleeping there tonight."

Angela returned after issuing the Queen's order. "Do you want to be alone my Queen? You seem troubled. Maybe you should rest. Your room is ready".

Erica walked with her arm in arm to the next chamber and sighed. "I feel angry Angela, but also guilty at the same time. I just don't know what to think about this situation anymore."

The maids opened the door and Angela silently thanked them and gestured for them to leave. She closed the door shut to ensure that they would have some privacy.

"Queen Erica, are you worried about these new traders in town?"

Erica nodded. "Ever since they came Xander seemed to be more concerned about how foreigners are actually giving us a chance. I'm worried that all plans for Elrak's future is paused because of this constant celebration and intoxication."

"Well maybe the king is so happy because the fact that foreigners actually trust us is worthy of a celebration for Elrak. Because of our warring history, it is hard to even get people to trust us to trade with them. He probably sees this as an opportunity for his people."

"And that is why I feel guilty about thinking this way" said the Queen.

Angela smiled and began massaging Erica.

"You make a great Queen, you think about your people so much" she smiled.

"Well sometimes I wish I wasn't a queen." Erica sulked.

Angela giggled lightly. "I know, it must be hard on you. But worry not my Queen, and dont be too angry with the King. He means well."

"Yes. You're right."

"Do you still wish to stay in this chamber?"

Erica smiled. As she was about to respond, a guard opened the door. He exclaimed, "I found her!"

"What is this all about?" Answered Erica.

"I would like to know the same". A thick, deep voice sounded. It didn't take the Queen long to recognize this voice. Xander opened the door and walked towards Erica. He folded his arms and looked at her while  commanding, "Leave us".

Erica avoided his glances and sat down. An awkward silence filled the room.

"Any reason why you are ignoring me? It maybe you you like to explain why you decided upon yourself to sleep separately?" Said Xander.

"I rather welcome a sober husband than a drunken moody man like you. It is better that I sleep here than to avoid you when you're intoxicated." She huffed.

"Is that what this is about? I am a man of great talents, surely I can drink my fill without submitting to it. Do you think I am that weak my queen?" He smiled.

She looked at him. Is he really not drunk?

While she was lost in her thoughts, Xander started advancing towards her. She leaned back into her seat away from him until her chair toppled backwards.

She let out a squeal and closed her eyes. But she didn't touch the ground. She peered her eyes open and was face to face with him. He lifted her up and scooped her in his arms. "Hey!"

"Since you are too stubborn to join me in our room, then we won't go." He threw her on the soft bed and climbed over her. "We can stay right here"

He ravished her lips and forced himself in her mouth to taste her sweetness. She struggled, but not for long.

Eventually clothes were scattered on the floor and Xander was pumping his rod in his mighty Queen. She enjoyed every part of their lovemaking and let him took control.

....

A man in a dark armor passed by the sleeping chambers. He eavesdropped to hear the commotion inside the room. Then the order was made, "Leave us!"

He ran in a dark corner to hide from all the soldiers and the maid servants that exited the room. After some time, he came out of his cover and stood infront of the door, pretending to keep guard.

He tried his best to listen to what was being said in the room. He could not hear anything for some time, until he heard her. Her wails and soft screams. It was not the sound for help, but the sound of the King ravishing his Queen.

He created balls of fists to control himself. Unable to bear her voice any longer, he left.

"Soon we will meet, my dear Erica"