Chapter 11

Angela's POV

"Luke? Is that you? I was on my way to my workshop to give you something for yiur midday meal."

Luke appeared in the doorway with a forced smile.

"I would rather come home to you everyday and relax while I have my meal, my Angela."

I blushed when he put his arms around me and pecked my cheeks.

I sat him down and set his plate with baked goods with slices of the pork he brought home drizzled with the sweet sauce that he loves so much.

His eyes rolled back in satisfaction at his first bite.

"By the Gods Angela, you surely have a talent in the kitchen."

He ate hungrily.

He really does seem tired these days. During the past few months, King Xander made significant changes to our rulings. He created more laws against violence and theft. He put an end to the raids- saying that it should really be done only at war since we already have everyting we need.

The people was bittersweet about the news. The slaves were happy, since a lot of the laws seem to benefit them. But they were forced to remain as citizens here and pledge their loyalty here. Xander may have been afraid that setting them completely free may cause them to plot with neighbouring tribes to make war against his people. But since the slaves were now regarded as workers instead of chattel, most of them were content since they do not have a proper home to return to.

Women were now given an equal choice of choosing their partner instead of being forced into rape or marriage. However, arranged marriages still remained among families.

The King's men had a hard time adjusting to the news. Many protested against it. Many felt that he was being controlled by his new bride. The King responded by meeting with them and seeing about their needs. The men had settled down when they were told of the new jobs that would be created with the changes. And that everyone in his Kingdom will guarantee to benefit from the changes.

Since Luke worked as a top servant for the Earl of Denmark, he was skilled in various useful abilities that the people could learn. He was assigned as a teacher in a workshop. But it seemed to be taking a lot out of him to be teaching those skills alone.

I started to massage his shoulders after he finished his meal. "Luke my dear, you look very tired these days. I am worried about you."

He smiled and pulled me on his lap. "No need to worry about me my love. I am just tired, that is all."

"Why don't you get someone to help you teach? Is there someone help who knows what you know?"

He thought about it for a minute, then shook his head no.

"Well, you told me that you have many good students who learn quicker than the rest. Why don't you ask them if they are interested in being your co-instructor? You could present the case to the King. I am sure he would understand and allow someone to teach by your side."

"You know Angela, you are very wise. Very wise indeed. What would I do without you? I did not even think of that. I will ask my best students who have not yet established their own jobs"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I teach people so that they could use the skills and develop their own jobs and earn money. Some have already established jobs amd continue going to my classes. Some are waiting to fully complete their learning before they could become self-employed."

My mouth formed and O and I nodded in understanding.

I looked down at his smiling eyes and immediately felt shy being this close to him, sitting flush on him laps, facing him while his arms lay on my hips. All of a sudden I felt heated at this sensual display.

"Are you alright Angela?"

I stared in his eyes once again and met his gaze. We seem to freeze and stare into each others eyes intensely. When I opened my lips to respond, he didn't give me a chance for he crashed his lips onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his head and shoulders and straddled his hips while he sit on the chair. He pushed his tongue through and began to taste my mouth, earning soft gasps and sighs from me. His hands seem to roam on my bum, grabbing and rubbing it. I heard him growl lowly and then I realised why. His member was pressed hard against my lower region. A moan escaped from my lips.

When I opened my eyes, I realised that I was lying under him on the bed. He must have carried me under the heat of the moment.

Oh gosh I want him so bad, but he wants to marry me first. We were already promised to marry but we have not had a wedding as yet. Back in my town, a couple who is promised to marry should have a ring to seal the promise, then the wedding rings would complete the marriage after the wedding rituals. I was already wearing his promise ring.

My thoughts were interrupted by his cock. He was rubbing it through my dress. I squirmed and moaned under him in response and pulled him down to me flush against my breast. Our tongues danced together while he continue to rub and hump me through our clothes.

After some time, he pulled away to breathe. "By the Gods, you tempt me."

He bared my bosom and fondled with my breasts. I looked at him erotically. I bit my lips. "Oh baby I want... I want- no I shan't".

He raised my dress and rubbed his cock onto my wet folds. Thank goodness it was through his pants for it would have slipped in.

"What do you want my love? Ohh this feels so good."

I stopped protesting and allowed him to rub against me some more and claim my mouth some more.

"I want to be your wife. Not your promised one anymore."

He smiled and kissed me. "I agree. We have been together for some months now. I would like to finally settle with you. To finally make you the mother of our children."

Our kisses after that became more passionate rather than sexual. We were both excited to finally get married.

We rose and fixed our clothing.

I noticed that he remained sitting at the table instead of heading back to work.

"Are you alright Luke? Are you going back?"

He hid his embarassed look from me and nodded his head.

I came closer to him. "What is the matter Luke?"

He motioned down to his crotch. "It needs to go back down before I leave. People will see."

He gave me one of his cute embarrassed looks again and I blushed after noticing the bulge in his pants. I giggled and ran off to another room.

That made him laugh. "You wouldn't be running away once I marry you! And if you do, I would make sure to catch you!" He chuckled.

Oh my.