Chapter 10

Xander's POV

Whilst my new Queen was taking a bath, I decided to run a few errands before I return to her.

I visited the maidservants and instructed them to take all of Erica's belongings that was taken from Denmark and bring them into the room. The soldiers guarded them ato ensure that nothing was stolen during the process by the maids.

Four chests arrived. They were filled with the finests jewels; diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires which decorated earrings, necklaces and rings. Her dresses were all of fine quality, yet they were too modest for her new status as a newlywed. So I ordered the seamstresses to make some more lingerie for her based on the measurements taken for her wedding dress.

As I returned to the room, I got distracted with giggles nearby. Luke and Angela was on the flowerbeds below me. He had presented her with a bouquet and the couple was sharing kisses. They really do make a sweet couple. I'm just glad that he was free from the Earl. How could someone be so cruel to forbid someone from having his own family?

I returned to my door and tried opening it. It was locked. I banged the door. "Erica. Open this door now!"

"Ummm, just a moment." She squeaked.

"I said open this door now! What are you hiding woman?"

"N-nothing. I just wanted some privacy. That is all. Please just wait."

I grunted. She must be dressing. I don't see why she is trying to hide her body from me. She is mine now. Her body is mine. I smiled at the thought.

The door clicked open and a maid servant emerged. She bowed to me. "My king, please forgive us. She instructed me to close the door since she wanted to conceal herself from the guards while she change."

I nodded in understanding and dismissed her.

When I entered the room, I saw her lying on the bed looking at me. I smiled.

I crawled ontop of her.

"Ready for another round I see?" I slid her top open exposing her upper cleavage. She gasped and held the fabric together.

"No I am not! Get off this instant. I am still sore from last night. You was so rough I bloodied the entire sheet."

I scoffed. "You were supposed to bleed. Every virgin bleeds on her first time."

"Well it still pains me. Please just let me recover." She pleaded.

"Fine, I will allow you to rest."

Erica's POV

I continued complaining of pains to Xander to discourage him from touching me. Everytime I twisted my face in pain from a touch down there or a simple bath, he stepped away.

He actually started to look guilty for doing that to me.

However, I have recovered within the day. I just acted to protect myself. It was working so well that I did not expect him to touch me without my permission.

I had fell asleep after Angela left the room. We were happy discussing our past and her future with Luke.

Just then Xander had entered the room while I was sound asleep.

My long flowy hair was spread on the pillows framing my beautiful face while I slept. My soft sighs and slightly parted lips seemed to have caught his attention.

I stirred when he started to caress me.  I had the most wonderful dream during his touches:

I was running home excitedly to a small hut. I was greeted by two sleepy lads. Their father scooped them up and tucked them in bed. He then lifted me up and i suppressed my giggles in an attempt to not wake the children. I was placed gently on the bed.

In my dream, he was my husband. We seemed to have a lot of love for each other. He looked muscular and handsome, he looked so familiar. Things got heated in our bed and I welcomed him down to my most precious area. I got moist and juicy while he began to pleasure me. I called out "Oh yes baby" and moaned some more throughout every touch and lick.

Right as I felt as if I was going to flow out and rose up in bed and exclaimed, "No, you will get wet!"

I was sweating and panting. It was just a dream?

I heard a deep chuckle under the covers. When I lifted the blanket, my mouth formed an O for what I saw.

King Xander was kissing my lips and causing me to squirm.

"I see that it doesn't hurt anymore. And you don't have to worry about me getting wet again. I do not mind".

I squirmed and tembled under him when he stuck in a finger and continued his sensual feast.

"No. I- what makes you think... that I am okay? Just stop before- before..." I couldn't complete my sentence. I was losing my mind. It just felt so good.

He looked up at me while he feasted and rubbed my nubs. "Don't worry my queen, I will make you feel even better very soon. Just enjoy."

I nodded and let him do whatever he wanted to do down there. I really felt as if I was not me anymore, as if he controlled me. I would always reject him but for some reason, I just wanted more.

I began to spread my legs to give him more access to feel him more. I had closed my eyes and moaned his name during his play. By the time I reopened them, he was unclothed and displaying his hard member. I bit my lips.

"Is it still hurting? If you want I could just stop." He teased.

He just looked so tasty right now. Why would I say no? I needed him right this moment.

As he realised that I was silent, he rose and was about to go on his side of the bed and sleep.

I caught his arm before he could lie down. I whispered breathlessly, "Xander, the only thing that is hurting right now is my need. I want-"

"Say no more my Erica."

From then he plunged right into me. I wanted more and more of him everytime he pulled out. I had to get him to move faster. So I started to meet his movements and moan even more.

He seemed pleased by my behaviour for he sped up and satisfied me fully that night.

When we were over, I lay halfway on top of his chest catching my breath.

"Erica?"

"Yes?"

"I thought that you didn't want it rough? I was that good." He smirked.

I blushed and turned away.

"Why did you lie to me?"

I turned back to him and looked confused. Without realising, I thought aloud, "How did you know?"

"Well, a man told me that his wife had lied about the soreness to get him to stop bedding her for they had too much children. I came to test that while you were sleeping. You showed no signs of pains or discomfort."

"I don't like what you do Xander. You take what is not yours, you kill, I wanted a man who is good to me and others as well. A man who loves me."

He softened a bit and stroked my hair.  "Erica, if you let me be with you, if you just give me a chance, I may just be that guy for you."

I smiled at him and we embraced one another.

"Do you mean it Xander? Because I had many other tricks for you if you were bad."

He chuckled. "Your tricks keep me wanting you more, just keep that in mind next time you think of keeping me away. And yes, I have enough at this moment. There is no more need to raid. I just want to protect my men and my kingdom."

He kissed my head.

He finally came to his senses.