06

His life became miserable. While his other half's life became more enjoyable. They should feel the same way, but they choose to be away.

Malimit na lang kung makausap si Jihoon, laging tulala, sometimes you just going to saw him crying out of nowhere. He bacame too sensitive as well.  Balat sibuyas, ika nga nila.

Yung dating sobrang sigla, yung cheerful na Jihoon, unti-unting nilamon ng kalungkutan that even Ailee can't read his actions anymore.

His passion at music, dahan-dahang naglaho. Those music sheets that used to be neatly arranged, nagmukhang basurang pakalat kalat sa kwarto niya.

His beautiful skin, became pale and full of scars- yes he tried to commit suicide, cut himself in ever part of his body, either it's visible or not.

"Ji.. kumain ka na." Ailee said, getting the attention of the latter who's busy writing.

"Composing?" tanong ni Ailee that makes Jihoon to put down his pen harshly. .

"No. And I'll never going to do that anymore." he said, crumpling the paper.

"Okay. But please eat."

"Not in the mood."

"you know Ji? If you're going to continue acting like that might as well leave you here." she said.

"Then leave? Is that hard to do? You're good at leaving people alone so what's new? Sanay na ako. Na kahit hindi na kayo magsabi o magpaalam pa." anya Jihoon and laid to his bed.

"J-ji.. I just want to--"

"Leave." Jihoon said and Ailee nods obeying him.

Every day, same scenario. Halos paulit-ulit na lang ang cycle ni Jihoon.But this day was different.
He smiled. He's smiling while talking to Ailee. But Ailee didn't know that Jihoon is planning to say goodbye. That this happy moment is the last time she's not expecting.

Jihoon handed him the paper na pinagkaabalahan niya this past few days.

"Noona. I want you to give these letters to Soonyoung. Not now, but when I'm not here anymore." Jihoon said. Still, smiling.

"What?"

"Just give these to him, and I want to thank you for all your sacrifices in me. Kahit nahihirapan ka na you chose to stay at my side. I'll cherrish you noona." Jihoon hugs her. Ailee started to cry.

"Noona."

"Oh?"

"Can you please not visit me anymore? I'm just..."

"I'm just going to rest."