Abandoned House

Camila's POV

________________________________________________

I was running out of breath and my legs were becoming jelly. I have been running for 30 minutes while carrying Lauren. Of course I am tired, who am I kidding.

I still had no idea where we are headed to and i can't stop to think about it. Otherwise, the guys will catch up. Fuck.

"Camila." A raspy voice called out. I looked down and saw Lauren's piercing eyes burning holes through my face.

"What?" I panted.

"I know a place we can hide in for now." She tucked a strand of hair that was falling down my side behind my ears.

"Where?" She pointed and said, "Can you see that joint down the street? "

My eyes scanned the street. "Yeah. Why?"

"Let's go there. It's always abandoned. We could probably crash there for a week or two to wait and see if there's any changes with the situation."

"Ok. " I ran faster to there without any hesitations.

Finally, we reached it. My legs are fucking literal jellies right now.

"You can put me down now , Camz." Lauren patted my left arm. I dropped her as she asked me to follow her.

I looked around the place. It was really empty. Actually, the entire neighborhood was abandoned.

"Hey, Camila. Down here." Lauren motioned me towards the basement. I quickly followed. I followed her down the steps and heard some noises. The moment my feet landed the ground, I was hit by some sort of baseball bat from behind my head. Brad and his friends.