A Curious Proposal

The tall blond male shivered, hitching his heavy pale yellow backpack up higher on his shoulders as he took a deep breath and pushed off the cold pavement, using all the strength he had left in his long legs to reach the ring of the folded up fire escape ladder. He gripped the cold metal hard, feeling it dig into the rough pads of his fingers as he swung his body upwards and hooked his worn sneakers into the railing, pushing his body up onto the landing.

He took a breath, smoothing back his heavily gelled blond hair and crawled up to his feet, adjusting himself and starting up the icy staircase. Creeping stealthily up to the frosty third floor window, he felt a grin spread across his features as he peered in through the glass, his breath fogging the glass slightly.

On the other side of the window was what looked like a bedroom, an untidy desk and bed pushed up against the wall, the lights off and an alarm clock on the floor, a U.A. poster tacked up behind the door. The lanky blond chuckled and tapped his fingers gently against the glass, resulting in a hollow echo that was answered by a creak of bedsprings and a muffled groan, followed by silence.

The blond shook his head with a smirk, tapping the glass a little harder and watching as the bed creaked and a figure emerged, a blanket wrapped around there shoulders and an annoyed look on their face as they approached the window, sliding it open with a glare.

"It's fucking twelve o'clock at night, Yamada, what the hell ?!" A shorter boy with long feathery black hair and shadowed eyes hissed angrilly, his too big pajamas partially hidden by the blanket around his shoulders. Hizashi simply smiled in response, shrugging his shoulders as he slid over the sill and landed softly in the floor of Shota's tidy bedroom, fixing his backpack.

"I couldnt sleep, and I knew your the resident insomniac so I came here." The blond explained with a grin, watching as the raven haired boy shook his head, rubbing his bloodshot black eyes.

"Not tonight, Yamada. I'm high on melatonin, so go away and let me sleep."

"Cmon Shota, please let me stay! My house is lonely! Plus, moms not home so no one will know I'm gone, please!!!!?!?" The blond pleaded, clasping his hands together with a mock sad face. Shota shook his head, moving to get back in bed.

"No, Yamada. I need to sleep...."

Hizashi sighed, bowing his head with a smirk.

"You've left me no choice, Shota Aizawa..."

Shota stiffened, looking over with an angry expression.

"Don't you dare, Yamada....!!"

It was too late.

"Please let me stay the night with you, Sho-Chan...?" The blond cooed, smirking internally in triumph as he gave Shota his puppy eyes, cocking his head tongue side slightly and clasping his hands together, a pleading expression on his face.

No one, not even cold-hearted Shota could resist the puppy eyes.

Shota stared a second, averting his own eyes with an annoyed look as a blush grew on his face, a hand over his mouth.

"My god you idiot....." He grumbled, shaking his head as Hizashi continued his barrage of adorableness. "Fine, you can stay.....you and your fucking green puppy eyes, exploiting my only weakness....."

Hizashi grinned in triumph, throwing and arm around Shota and hugging him.

"Yay, thanks Sho-Chan!" The blond purred, letting go and unpacking his backpack, which contained his blanket, pillow and hygiene products. He set to work making himself a bed on the floor next to Shota's mattress, shrugging off his jacket and getting comfortable.