Distured Silence

"NA?!? What do you mean you haven't chosen a hero name yet?!?" The lanky blond teenager screeched in surprise, his neon green eyes wide behind the gold tinted sunglasses he wore as he sat up in his desk, staring at the smaller, feathery haired boy seated beside him, who shrugged with a small flush across the bridge of his nose and a bored look on his face.

"W-well no...I was never good at these things, you know that Zashi...."

"Yeah, but still Sho-chan! You can't just put nothing!"

"I'll use my name then...it's not like I'm going to be a super popular hero. I already told you I don't like media appearances..." Shota mumbled quietly, Hizashi groaning in exasperation at his raven haired friend, about to chide him further when a lightbulb went off in his brain, shooting up with a wide grin and a gasp.

"Aha!!!! I got it Sho!!!"

"Got what?"

"An idea for your hero name!!!" The enthusiastic blond exclaimed happily, bouncing in his seat as Shota raised an eyebrow, cocking his head to the side with a bored look.

"Well, Let's here it then."

"So, you know how your quirk is Erasure, and how you can stare at someone to cancel their powers?"

"Yeah, so....?"

"Well, how bout you go with.... ERASER HEAD! That'll really strike fear into the hearts of villains!!!!!" The blond cried in excitement, grinning widely at the raven haired boy as he struck a pose, Shota staring at him with a blank look.

"Eraserhead...." He repeated softly, looking up into Hizashi's bright green eyes with the smallest hint of a smile on his face, chuckling softly after a moment.

I kinda like the sound of that....

"O-okay.... I'll go with that then." 
***********************
Hizashi opened his eyes with a raspy groan, wincing at the pain in his throat and lungs, his body feeling heavy and full of lead. His head was pounding as he pushed himself up, rubbing at his bandaged throat as pain shot through his ribs and arms, making him grit his teeth to keep from crying out. Memories of the attack and the hospital swirled through his mind as he pulled himself out of the bed, his legs shaking and unsteady. It took him a second to register that he was in Aizawa's bedroom, a blush working up his face as he limped out into the hallway, stopping in the door jam of the living room.

"Hey, Nezu-san....i-i know it's last minute....oh, you....you already know...? W-well.... I'm really sorry about this, I just....I just don't want to leave him here all by himself, especially after what he just went through....thank you principal sir, I really appreciate this and I'll make sure I come into work Tomorrow. Thank you again..."

"Shota...?" Hizashi rasped weakly, making the raven haired man jump in surprise, dropping his phone on the floor as he whirled around to face the bandaged blond in the doorway.

"H-Hizashi! You feeling okay...?" Aizawa asked quietly in concern, his eyes scanning over the mass of bandages. Hizashi nodded his head, pointing to the dropped cellphone.

"N-Nezu called....?"

"Yeah. He knows about what happened and wanted to make sure you were okay. I told him about your surgery and how you wouldn't be able to work until then. Then he gave me the day off so I could monitor you or whatever...." The raven deadpanned, yawning as he stood up and stretched, walking past Hizashi and into the kitchen.

"Hitoshi's hanging out with Midoria and it's just going so be you and I for a few hours, so get comfortable, cause your not leaving this house till your throat's healed. You want some coffee?" Aizawa asked warily, and the blond nodded his head, limping after him. Aizawa quickly poured two cups out, reaching over to open his fridge.