louis

Banging on the door stopped me from tending to Niall's bruises.

"Just wait one sec. I think it's Harry."

I opened the door and saw Harry bent over and out of breath.

"What's wrong?"

"My car's in the shop," he heaved, "I had to run here."

Niall was the luckiest man alive.

"You ran from your house to mine just to see how he's doing?" I gushed.

He looked up absolutely confused.

"Niall is so lucky. He's inside, he really wants to see you."

Harry moved past me and into the living room where Niall was.

"Oh my god Louis what the hell happened?!"

"Well..."

It was now when I realised that Harry was in fact furious.

"Harry," I said quietly, knowing how his anger can get, "Don't blow up. Not in front of him."

Harry visually relaxed in front of me and I exhaled in relief. He sat next to Niall and began to whisper things I couldn't hear.

"Louis what happened?"

"Zayn came by and started threatening us, so Niall walked past, shoving him out of the way. That didn't make him so happy, so he and his friends started pummelling at Niall. I tried to use words, but they didn't listen so I broke Zayn's jaw."

"You what." Harry stood and moved his vision to my bruised fist. Yeah I broke his jaw. Like I'd let the bastard punch me.

"Lou, thank you," he sighed, "Although you may get in trouble yourself it means a lot that you stood up for Niall."

"Hey, I do anything for my friends."

dedicated to: Brianna_Storan