niall

Louis, Harry and I all sat in the airport, waiting for Harry's flight to be called. Liam couldn't come to wish Harry goodbye, because he had a case out of town. I sat in his lap and he had two hands on my stomach. Kisses were being placed all over my neck and face as Louis and Harry talked about future plans for after the summer.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about becoming an author," I heard Louis perk up at the mention of his own career choice, "I know it's a make it or break it thing, but you'll never know unless you take that chance."

I pulled my (or Harry's) sweater sleeves up further on my arms. Harry had left me a huge collection of his old sweaters and shirts he wore once. Even a couple pairs of sweatpants. I knew he wouldn't be around and sometimes I'd just want his presence there with me (or his smell in this case).

Suddenly I heard the loudspeaker.

"Now boarding, Flight 36, Flight 36 now boarding."

No no no please not so soon...

Harry got up, his luggage in one hand. The three of us walked to the boarding gate and Harry dropped his duffel bag again.

"I'll see ya soon mate, I'll try and see you both in between."

He and Louis shared a long hug before Harry turned to me.

"Listen," he came up to me and grabbed my arms, "I want you to be strong, okay? Have fun this summer, try not to mourn over me and shit. I want you to have a wonderful time with Louis and anybody else you can meet."

I nodded and his finger twirled my hair.

"Anybody but Zayn," he joked and I cracked a smile. He needed to stay out of our business. Harry kissed me and he lifted me in his arms.

"I love you so fucking much Niall. I'll Skype you and send a letter as soon as I get there, I swear."

Multiple kisses were shared between us until they made the last call for his flight.

"I love you, okay?"

I nodded and he let go, turning to Louis.

"You and Liam take care of him, okay?"

Louis came up behind me and gave me a bear hug.

"I'll treat him like he's my brother. Although, he already somewhat is."

Harry planted one more kiss on my mouth before he finally picked up his bag, walking towards the gate.

"I love you so so much!" He shouted before the gate shut, separating me from the love of my life. Louis and I walked up to the third floor window where Harry's plane would be taking off.

About twenty minutes later, we watched the plane lift off from the ground and into the sky. My body stayed planted to the ground and up against the window as I watched the plane taking him away slowly disappear.

I felt the tears resurfacing as Louis forced me into his embrace.

"You're going to be alright Niall, he'll be back, shh...shh..."

I gripped onto him as tightly as I could, trying to push the pain away.