livestream

niall

"Alright let's go through a couple questions, shall we? Niall will answer three questions at a time and he'll hold em up! Please send one question every like ten minutes so you guys don't break Twitcam again!"

Three?

They broke Twitcam?

I looked at Louis worriedly and he chuckled.

"Here look, I can filter them."

He filtered between the fans just rapidly typing and expressing their love for Louis and the fans actually asking me questions.

I looked at the screen and tried to fish out some good ones.

Niall, how doesn't feel not to talk? I don't think I'd survive! - @hemmingscal

She has a weird Twitter handle...

I picked up my marker.

You learn to deal with being mute after awhile. It doesn't get annoying or anything, but when people give you shit it's depressing @hemmimgscal

I surfed through some more.

from @mikeypop NIALL YOU'RE SO ADORABLE I LOVE YOU??

Thank you :) @mikeypop

hello it's @5sossauce um I was just wondering how you and Harry met?

Wow, that's a good one.

@5sossauce Harry and I aren't a normal story persay, I wrote letters to him. He didn't know I existed and I was afraid to approach him because I was mute, and gay. Harry was living the life of a popular boy so I knew I had to do something. The letters eventually led to my reveal, and now here we are :)

I held up my board for awhile so fans could see the answers to my three questions so far. Most fans started to "die" as Louis expressed it towards my story of Harry and I meeting. Even Louis was next to me on the bed squealing.

"You guys are so cute together I swear to god why couldn't Harry be here--"

The door opened and Lou's face lit up.

"Well speak of the devil! People! The 'Arry' of Narry is here!"

Harry tapped my shoulder and I jumped, turning around.

"Hey princess," he smirked, "having fun without me?"

I leaped in his arms, putting my mouth over his. We moved away from the camera's view and he pushed me against the wall next to Louis' door, my legs still resting against his hip bones.

"Yeah yeah, get all that guys," I heard Louis whisper as we kept technically making out.

"Guys the fans are eating up your kissing," Louis chuckled, "Harry as long as you're here get your ass over here and answer some questions."

dedication to: isabelalysseee