chapter 7

Louis' pov

we arrive at the police station and we go straight to the place. it was an abandoned warehouse and the only car was there was Eleanor's, There was also a couple of police cars, our car and an ambulance. The police nodded at each other and then went in. A couple of minutes later, Eleanor was brought out in hand cuffs and then another lad who I did not recognize. They were put in the police cars and taken down to the police cars. I then went in and saw Lola looking as pale as ever almost half dead. The paramedics came in they placed her carefully on a stretcher and took her to the ambululance. They hooked to all these machines. Seeing her like this made me want to cry. I held her hand until we got to the hospital and they pushed her into a room, I wasnt allowed in. 

The boys soon arrived and we all sat together and then Perrie, the little mix girls and Sophia turned up, We all sat waiting and no-one spoke a word. Thats until a doctor came out

"Lola Brooks" he says 

"yes" i say

"hello right Lola is needing a stitches for a couple of things but its mainly bruises and cuts, She is in a coma though but you can go see her, only two at a time" he says and walks off

"Louis you should go first" Perrie says 

"I suppose" i say

"do you want someone to come with you mate" Harry says and I nod

"Sophia will you come" i say and she nods and gets up.

we walk into her room and sit down in the chairs and it was horrible to see. I could feel tears in my eyes and sophia placed a hand on my back. Thats when I broke. I cried and she held me in her arms craddling me, Sophia has always been one of my best friends. She soon left and Perrie came in and then the boys one by one and the little mix girls. Jade was the last to come in, me and her always got on and she was a laugh. I just want my Lola to be ok.