chapter 28 - epilogue

Lola's pov

so its been five years since Oscar was born and me and Louis have been married. We now have Ollie who is 5, Rosalie who is 3 and Alice who is 1. So much has happened, obviously me and Louis having two more kids, Perrie and Zayn got married and then have a son called Milo and a daughter called Daisy, Liam and Sophia are married also and have a daughter called Ashley. Niall is married to a wonderful girl called Natalie, They have a little boy called Ashton. Harry is Married also to a girl called Julliet and they have a daughter called Darcy. 

since the boys split, Louis, Liam and Zayn work at the school where Ollie goes. Louis is a Drama teacher, Zayn is a music teacher and Liam is a P.E teacher. Niall works as a music teacher at the secondary school and Harry is also a teacher at the secondary school but is a maths teacher. Me, Sophia and Perrie all work at our own coffee shop we opened and we make cakes and do sandwiches. Everyone comes in after work just to have a chat and the kids love our cakes.

I never thought in a million years I would be married to Louis Tomlinson, be friends with Perrie Edwards and Sophia smith, have my own bakery and have 3 wonderful children. 

I was sat at home at the moment with a very poorly Alice, she had chicken poxs and it wasn't nice. I had to put cream on her all the time and its just not nice. Rosalie is at nursary, Ollie and Louis are at the school so its just me and Alice. We were cuddled on the sofa watching Tv when the door locks go and Louis and the kids come in.

"mummy look what I did in school today" Rosalie says and shows me a picture

"thats really good sweetie shall we put it up" i say and she nods and walks and puts it on the fridge, Ollie goes upstairs because he had homework and then Rosalie goes to play in her room and Louis sits next to me and Alice.

"hello baby" he says and kisses me

"and hello Poorly baby girl" he says and sits Alice in his lap

"how was work" i say

"its was ok today, the principal said I could have a play to put on" he says 

"Louis thats great" i say 

I go and make dinner for us all and Louis went to put Alice to bed. She fell asleep and hasn't really been eating, I called Ollie and Rosalie down and we ate. Louis said he would wash up and then I went and put Rosalie and Ollie to bed. I read Rosalie a bed time story and tucked her in and went into Ollie's room and he was sound asleep. I tucked him in and turned the light off and left him. Louis came up and picked me up and took us in our room. He placed me on the bed and we changed into our Pj's. We went to sleep, soundly

hi guys I hope you enjoyed this sequel and this is the end. I have another story coming soon so will be up soon. Love you guys xx