chapter 10

Lola's pov

So today I got out of the hospital. Yay, I need my own bed. Louis was here when the doctor took out my Iv line and when it was done, I got out of bed and Louis gave me a proper hug, more like a cuddle. He picked up the bag from the floor and gave it to me. I kissed his lips and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got changed. Louis gave me a black shirt with no sleeves, skinny jeans and my knee high converse. (on the side), I left the bathroom and put my old clothes in the bag and grabbed Louis' hand and he lead me out the room. He checked me out and then he grabbed my hand again and we left the hospital. 

Louis placed my bag in the boot of the car and opened my door for me and I climbed in. He shut the door and came round to his side and got in. He put the key in and turned in and the car revved and came to life. While he drived he grabbed my hand in the console and entwined our fingers and I smiled.

As soon as we arrived at our flat, Louis parked the car and grabbed my bag and opened my door and I kissed his cheek. He grabbed my hand and we walked up to the door. When we got in Louis put my bag on the floor and turned the light on and everyone jumped out and said 'welcome home'. I hugged everyone.

"how did you get in here" i say

"well their is a spare key under the mat" Perrie says 

"of course" i say 

"well lets get this celebration started" Niall says

The whole Night Niall was at the food table, Harry was talking to Liam and Sophia, Zayn and Perrie were sitting on the sofa talking and the rest of little mix were talking. Me and Louis sat on the sofa, I had my head in the crook of his neck and his head layed on top of mine and had his arm round my waist.

As soon as everyone left, me and Louis did a bit of clearing up and he told me not to over do it since I only just got out, but I still did a little bit. We finished and I yawned

"you tired baby" He says and I nod and lay my head in his lap as we were sat on the sofa, he played with my hair and I looked up at him and he smiled

"come on lets get you to bed" he says and gets up and picks me up bridal style. When we get to our room I put on my Pj's and he stripped down to only his boxers and we both get into bed. It feels good to be in my own bed and not in an uncomfortable hospital bed. I snuggled up to Louis and he placed his arm round my waist. 

"I missed my own bed" i say

"well I missed you in it next to me" he says 

"I love you" i say

"I love you too, sleep well my love" he says and kisses my head and I fall into a deep slumber.