chapter 25

Lola's pov

so its a year today that I gave birth to Oliver. Me and Louis shorten his name to Ollie sometimes. I can't believe it. I woke up and Louis was sitting up looking at his phone. I kissed his cheek and he looked away from his phone down at me. 

"good morning baby" he says 

"good morning Lou" i say and we share our morning kiss like we always do

"shall we go get Oliver and then he can open his presents and then when the lads get here we can open their presents and have cake" he says 

"yeah lets do that, you grab the presents and I'll get Oliver" i say and he nods

I get out of bed and wrap my dressing gown round me and then go into Olivers room. He was standing up in his cott bouncing and he smied when he saw me.

"happy birthday baby boy" i say and lift him out and put him on my hip. I lay him down on the changing table and change him and then put him back in his baby grow. I pick him up again and kiss his cheek and then take him downstairs.

I get downstairs and find Louis sat on the sofa and when I get down Louis looks over. 

"who's that Ollie" i say pointing to his dad and he smiles and puts his arms out so Louis could take him

"happy birthday little man" he says and I sit next to them

he opens all his presents from us and the ones Jay and girls brought round because they would be a school and work. Then the doorbell rings and all the boys and girls come in. Sophia picks him up and spins him around and then they all sit down and we open his presents. We brought out the cake and we ate that and then we finally got dressed and took Oliver to the park and the boys and girls tagged along. 

when we came back from the park Oliver was fast asleep. I picked him up softly and took him upstairs and changed him into his baby grow and placed him in his cott and then closed the door quietly. I went back downstairs and sat with Louis and we watched the Tv. I soon fell asleep on the sofa next to Louis.