Chapter 7

Crystal *POV*

After Aaron left it started yelling at Dynorah. She ruined the moment and what Aaron had told me about her and Matt like what in the world? WHY!?! When I started she started crying. I stopped yelling at her, "what's wrong?" I asked. She just broke in to more tears. After a while I let if go. I could tell she didn't want to talk about it so I changed the subject. We talked about how things might be if we started hanging out with the boys. Drama fans everything. After about an hour we fell asleep.

I wasn't letting it go. I was gonna ask her in the morning or I'll let her tell me. Which ever happens first. But I will find out one way or another.

~~~~~~~Mornng~~~~~~

🎶Do I really gotta show you now really really gotta show you now🎶

FUCKING ALARM.

Let's see what happens today.

Dynorah POV

I heard the alarm go off I was so tired and my eyes were heavy and puffy of all the crying Crissy was slowly waking up. The alarm was still going so I threw a pillow at it and Crissy got scared. I couldn't stop laughing. We both got up and got ready.

We went to the room where the boys were staying at. We knocked on the door Carter opened and welcomed us in with a big hug. I'm not gonna lie I freaked out, more like fangirled. Matt was still sleeping he looked so cute I couldn't breathe(saME) Crissy saw Aaron and went with him. I started talking to Nash.

An hour later Matt woke up and saw me, his eyes got wide open and got up quick he gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek I was blushing all of the guys were just said "Awwwe" We started blushing, so Aaron and Crissy took us both to kitchen and asked what happened last night I didn't say anything. Matt was zoned out we couldn't bring him back.

Matts POV

I woke up hearing loud voices I opened my eyes and I saw Crystal and Dynorah. I got up quick, "Hi Dynorah." I gave her hug along with a kiss on the cheek all that guy just awwwwed us. Crystal and Aaron wanted to talk to us so we went to the kitchen. They asked what happened between me and Dynorah and that's when I zoned out I was remembering what happened. I remember I went in the bathroom with her and I was helping her clean herself up. I was getting closer to her and so did she. We we're about to kiss when Aaron and Crissy started to make sex noises.

We opened the door and saw them laughing. Few minutes later me Dynorah started talking we have so many things in common. Crissy was tired so she left to her room Dynorah stayed here with us. The boys went to Starbucks so Dynorah and me were alone. We just talking about each other when I leaned in and kissed her cheek. I noticed she was blushing it was really cute. I went for another kiss but this time on the lips that's when she pushed me back. I don't why she doesn't want to kiss I know she likes me, I know she liked the kiss.

"Why did you pull away?"

"Idon't think its a good idea." She said. When I kissed her again she didn't lean back she kissed me back I could feel hotness inside me it felt awesome inside. That's when things got serious.

Crystal *POV*

Matt just zoned out. ITS BEEN 5 MINUTEs AND HES JUST THERE.

"MATT!!" I scared the crap out of him. Aaron and me were just laughing. I mean he jumpped and it was hilarious. Dino even tried holding it in.

We went to sit down when Carter walked in with a girl. She was a little bit shorter than him and let me tell you she was pretty.

"Carter! Where the hell were you. Bruhh tell me you leave. Rudee." We just laughed. I wonder who this was and she looked nice anyways. (:

I Did It I updated again. 

Lets see who this "Mystery Girl" is cx She might be funn -Crystalcx