Chapter 11

Jenna POV

I run after Crissy, but too late it's lock and I'm pretty sure Sammy is in there I'm half naked.

Crissy (P.O.V)

"What's wrong babe?" I hear Sammy ask me as he gets up to pull me closer into a hug.

"A-Aaaaroon.. He fucking lied to me! He said I was the "only one" he calls baby or flirts with! But it was all a lie!"

"God he's a fucking dickhead.. He lost someone so amazing, why don't we cuddle for the night and just sleep while listening to some music?" (s/n: I changed it sorry jenna ily).

"Okay, thanks, but I need pajamas "

"Here" he says passing me a white shirt that looks like it goes down to my knees. (she's that short 💁ily).

Dino P.O.V

Me and Matt left D'Q hand in hand talking about how he tripped Crystal just to be alone with me, I thought that was so cute. Crystal looked like an idiot lol.

"Dynorah um" Matthew sounded really nervous I'm not sure why he gets nervous it's not like I'm something big or anything.

"Yes Matt?" Matt was making me nervous now.

"Well i know we only just met but I feel in love with you, you're so different from all the other girls, you dont care what people say about you, and I wanna ask you something" Oh my god I'm so nervous I can't breathe!!

"Dynorah will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't believe this is happening

"Yes i would love too!" We kiss and walked to the hotel to hear Crystal and Aaron yelling about something im not sure what it was.

"I NEVER LIKED YOU GET OUT" I ran into the room to see Crystal crying and Aaron yelling at her and making out with some bimbo. I was gonna go punch both of them but Matt held me back. I was so mad at Aaron I really wanted to punch him but whatever. I went to talk to Crystal but when i went to look for her, she was gone.

Sammy POV

Crystal ran into my room. She was crying her eyes out. I was confused so i decided to ask her.

"Whats wrong babe?"

"A-Aaaaroon.. He fucking lied to me! He said I was the "only one" he calls baby or flirts with! But it was all a lie!"

"God he's a fucking dickhead.. He lost someone so amazing, why don't we cuddle for the night and just sleep while listening to some music?"

"Okay thanks, but I need pajamas."

"Here" I gave her a shirt that was about at her knees. Shes so little its adorable.(Again im not that short.)
 We layed down and right away she cuddled into me. I couldn't let Aaron or anyone else hurt her again.

We layed there talking for a good hour. When Jenna ran in.

"CRISSY GET YOUR BUTT UP WE ARE GOING TO DANCE AND SAMMY THE GUYS ARE WAITING FOR YOU" She Yelled Scaring us while Crystal Laughed. She got up and they walked out. I put on some clothes and went to look for the boys.

Jenna P.O.V

I felt in the mood just to get high and listen to the arctic monkeys "snap out of it" and "sex" by the 1975.

I got up and went to Carter's room and changed into shorts and a tanktop that shows off my belly and a long cardigan.

I grabbed flats, a hat, and the hidden weed I put in bag earlier and walked out with saying goodbye.. I didn't need Carter knowing or anyone knowing I do this.

I rolled up the joint and plugged my headphones in my ears and started to smoke. This. Felt. So. Fucking. Amazing. Fuck.

After I finished what I needed to, I open my eyes and see Carter, Nash, and the rest of the guys expect for matt, Sammy, Dino, and Crissy.

"Woah.. Carter you're GF is fucking hot when she smokes" Nash says.

I bite my lips feeling guilty.

"I am going to go get Crissy and go to dance" I yell feeling high and I run inside.

I see Sammy and Crissy cuddling, I stumble walking and end up falling in Sammy.

"CRISSY GET YOUR BUTT UP WE ARE GOING TO DANCE AND SAMMY THE GUYS ARE WAITING FOR You" I yell giggling

-few hours later-

Crissy got dress in a outfit almost like mine and we smoked, smoked, drank, drank, drank, and smoked until we both started laughing and we turned up the song "wild life" and we started to dance drunkly.

We danced to a lot and giggled. We ran around the house shirtless and with no shorts.

-An hour later-

Carter P.O.V

The boys and I decided to have a boys night out for a few hours.

We got to the hotel and we smelled.. Weed and alcohol and when we walked in we saw a drunk and high Crissy and Jenna. Oh god.. Jenna looks so fxcking hot, I should take advantage it.. But no I'll be a good boyfriend, but this is the only time she'll ever let me touch her so I might as well take advantage..

Crissy POV

I don't even know what I'm doing right now, I'm high asf thanks to Jenna.
I don't care about Aaron, after I saw him and that bimbo eating each other faces off I want nothing to do with him.

I smirked to myself walking towards Sammy..

Dun dun dunnnnnn

(Btw I'm not that short okay I'm 5'3)cx