ChApter 10

"But-" She just kissed me. I was in shock. I kissed back. She tasted like mint it was the gum. Had to be. She pulled away, "Matt I love you too. I was just scared you wouldn't feel the same." She looked down avoiding eye contact. She was serious, she really liked me. All this time. I really shouldn't doubt myself as much no.

Crystal *pov*
The cleaning guy said he'd take care of the ice cream incident Matt caused. Idiot😒. I started walking back when I say Dynorah kiss him.
FINALLY JESUS OMG YASSS OTP YES SHE DID IT. PRAISE THE LORD.
I decided to stay back & mind my business for a while. I texted Aaron😏 it was a decent conversation I mean I couldn't get into it right away that would just be weird. I mean me just asked if he could pick me up omg.
A-Aaron C-crystal yada yada you know the drill.

C: Aaron(:
A-Hi(;
C-Pick me up?): Dino & Matt are having a moment.
A-I would but I'm busy right now.
What the hell. He's busy all of a sudden Okkay if you say so.
C-Oh. Well never mind they're done. Byeeee
A-Byee(:
PLEASE TELL ME HOW DIS NIGGA CANT TELL I JUST GOT MAD LIKE IS YOU DUMB OR SOMETHING JESUS CHRIST.
I walked back to them as I saw they were just talking again. Well they were checking their phones. Smh. I stopped at the table, "Can we go now? I'm bored." With that being said we got up & left. We got back to the house they're staying at & I couldn't believe what I saw.

Jenna P.O.V (SURPRISE! 😁)

Me and Carter we're playing around and having fun until Aaron comes in with this bimbo that's not Crystal. Time for me to get nosy.

"Who is this bimbo and why isn't it she Crystal" I spat getting off of Carter.

"Relax.... Whatever your name is, you don't control me"

"Oh well, I thought you liked Crystal!"

"Why would I like a fan? She's not even that pretty, she's ugly, and not even my type" ( s/n:Crissy you're beautiful asf).

"You're the one who's ugly! Everything about you, your personality your face just everything and I won't let you breaky friends heart!"

"Well it's not my fucking issue if she gets hurt, it's her fault for falling for me"

His phone rings and he rolls his eyes.
(you guys this happened before Crissy walked in, I am to lazy to re-copy what she said, so go back and re-read it!).

I just glared at him and the girl.

"Carter can we please go into a different room, I don't like being in the same room as a player and a hoe" I say sighing

"Sure babe"

I walk inside Carter's room and lay on his bed and think until I hear a door close.

I sit up and see Carter, I smile. He doesn't smile back...

"What?"

"Why would you embarrass us like that!"

"Carter you're acting like I made a big scene!"

"You were though!"

"Suck my ass Carter sma!" (I had to it's am addictive thing to say honestly omg)

He gives me a weird look and we both start laughing until we hear a scream..

I get up quickly and we rush to the living room.. And see.. Aaron and the bimbo and Crystal with tears in her eyes
And an angry Dino who matt seems to be holding back.

Crissy runs to Sammy's room and slams it shut.

Dun dun Dunn