Chapter 9

Matts POV

That Jenna girl asked if me and Dynorah were a thing. I really wish we were but I don't think she likes me like I like her. I know we just met and all but I fell in love with her, but why would I think she doesn't like me she's a fan and she was wearing shirt with me on it so I guess she was a Matt girl..

I never really have the guys to tell a girl how I feel, that's why I never have a girlfriend. But Dynorah is different I really do like her and I'm gonna tell her how I feel:). I walked up to Dynorah she was outside enjoying the fresh air... "Hey Dynorah"

"Hey Matt" she said with a really cute smile. "Well um I been wanting to tell you something important".. I can tell she's getting nervous..

"Yeah what is it? She said with her voice cracking a little.

"Well um" that's when stupid Crystal came yelling for Dynorah.

"I'm sorry Matt I have to go, we can talk latter"? "Yeah" I said with a half smile

"Okay" she left a small kiss on my cheek.

I went inside to see what was going on when Crystal pulled my arm and took me out the hotel door. "Where are we going."

"We're all going to DQ and Dynorah wanted you to go"

Well that was an interesting thing to find out. Maybe she did like maybe she didn't but I'll tell her at DQ. How I don't know. But I'm telling her.

-at DQ-

"Okay, are you sure you all want Ice Cream?"

"Yes!" They told me. I was going to get the Ice Cream for them. I'm so nice. I mean I might drop Crystal's & make her clean so I can be with Dino alone. It's worth it.

I got the Ice Creams & walked back. Okay now it wasn't planned but I wanted into Crystal & dropped her ice cream. It was an accident I swear.

"MATT!" Oh shit I'm in trouble.

"I love you too byeeee" I said & walked away. When I got to the table Dino was laughing at Crystal. It was a bit funny, but here's my chance.

"Dynorah I know we've been friend for a while but I can I Love You. I know you probably don't but.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letss see what happens next omg Mid sentence😱