Chapter 6

Crystal *POV*

Its 12 fucking 30 and Dino is barely walking in. Well Damn. I wondeer what the hell she did in this half hour. Maybe Matt, She ran in like scared and surprised. "Dino what the hell happened?" She was completely zoned out. I waved my hand in her face and threw a pillow at her then she came out of Lala land. She stood quiet and then she ran into the bathroom.Some weird shit Dynorhss on but then again it is her shes always on weird crap. I was walk ing sit down when they knocked on the door. I opened it and there he was Aaron. I almost fangirled.'Crystal Get your shit together dammit' He looked so perfect then i realized i was staring at him oops. "Whats Up Aaron?" I smiled. He told me what happened. Like what he was saying surprised the crap out of me. It was just so....... Shocking.

Aaron and me just sat on the flooe talking for a while. Dynorah was still in the bathroom like wtf get out me bathroom. (i had to omg)

"So Where is she?" He finally asked.

"In the bathroom." I was confused. He just laughed a little and got closer to me. 'OMFG Aaon fucking Carpenter is close to me omg' I snapped out of thought when i noticed he kept getting closer. I got closer as well until his forehead rested on mine. He leaned in. I felt his warn breath on my lips and when it was about to happen. BOOM. DYNORAH FINALLY COMES OUT THE FUCKING BATHROOM. Me and Aaron pulled back so fucking fast omg. Im done with her right now.

Dynorah POV

I opened the door I saw Aaron and Crystal really close but I acted like I didn't see anything.

"What's up Aaron what you doing here?" He got a little bit red and answered, "I came to check on you" After a whole he left and when I mean a while I mean an hour.

Crystal seemed pretty mad at me I think because they were about to kiss and I ruined the moment. I was gonna say something when she told me that Aaron told her everything me and Matt did. I was getting scared and nervous.

Crissy started yelling at me I started crying I don't know I never do but today I'm not me. Crissy stopped yelling and hugged me. I started crying even more. "What's wrong?" She asked but I didn't want to talk about it so we decided to wait till tomorrow

Aaron POV

It was the perfect moment. I almost kissed Crystal. We were having a good time. When Dynorah came out I was so embarrassed. She asked me why I was there I just turned red. I didn't know what to say. 'Oh I came to hang with Crystal and almost kiss her?' No who does that but up I wonder what happened when I left. Dino looked like she wanted to talk to Crystal so I just left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I was stuck Dynorah helped CREDS TO HER OMG PARTS. & Maybe a surprise next chapter ?😏

_Crystal&Dynorah💕