Dinner and The Day After

I have been waiting at the table for almost a hour now, my hair in curls and little dress that randy liked but wait he is late like normal. I down the glass of wine that was in front of me.

"I'm sorry I am late babe" he sits down, I can smell the perfume of some other girl it makes my nose wrinkle but to afraid to say anything I ignore it.

"It is fine" I give a fake smile as he kisses my hand. My cheeks slightly turn a shade of pink, this man always knew how to make me happy. I look at the menu already know what I wanted I have for the past hour.

"So did you see that Reigns guy today?" he snorts slightly "what a asshole huh?" I cough a little and look at Randy.

"Actually I thought he was really good, he is just what the company needs" I smile slightly and take a drink after pouring more wine in my cup.

"Yea ok" rolls his eyes "it doesn't matter if I don't like him my father will get rid of him" he looks at his menu. I roll my eyes mind you I have had a lot to drink.

"Why don't you stop being such a brat and deal with it Randy, This guy is good. Are you threatened that he is more good looking then you?" Standing up grabbing my purse

"Sit down nova you are embarrassing me" he growls at me. I take a good hard look at him.

"Why so you can tell me all your fucking lies? Tell me what I want to know?" I glare at the man I thought I loved, his face red.

"Nova can we talk about this la-" I didn't give him the chance to finish I grab the rest of my drink and down it into my mouth and spat it into his face.

"Piss off randy!" I walk a little and look over my shoulder. "And this reign guy is better looking then you!" I really didn't think this plan through because it was raining out, cars splash by me as I walk into the downtown Pittsburgh towards the hotel.

By the time I got into my room my make up was smeared, my black hair dripping wet. I fall onto my bed I haven't cried yet and I really don't think I could cry over this. He cheated on me once again I have had enough.

Beep. beep. beep.!

Ug I throw my had in the air and smack the alarm off the stand, I stand up and walk towards the bathroom. Looking into the mirror.

"Oh look how beautiful I am!" Smirks to myself, I strip down bruises cover my body, I look at my back seeing the scars that run down the length to the edge of my ass line. I let a soft sigh out and step into the hot water, letting it run down more body, I hear a knock on my hotel room door I let a groan out and get out and wrap my robe around my body. Going to the door opening it only to be pushed in.

"Nova you can't leave me I won't let you" randy hands all over me.

"Get out Randy! Don't touch me!" I smack him trying to get him out. He untied my robe, pushing me onto the bed.

"I can make this better babe just let take care of you" unbuckled his pants. I kick him were it counts and run tying my robe shut and grabbing my bags glad I packed last night. Shaking my head I go to my neighbors door and knocks rapidly. I look seeing randy getting up.

"Please let me in!" I yell, the door comes open and I am in, holding my chest bent over heart pounding.

"Are you alright?" The voice gave me tingles, so deep and velvet like. I look up flipping my wet hair, I believe my jaw had come open standing before me was the black haired man.

"I'm alright thanks for

Letting me in" I stand up straight. He gives me a look of wonder.

"And you come to my room in a robe?" He speaks as he moves to his bags.

"I uh I uh yea yes I did" pulls the robe closer. "Can I use your bathroom?" I set my bags down.

"Of course" he smiles a

Little as I walk Into the bathroom. I close the door putting my hand on my chest. Why did this man have such a effect on me?

By the time I got out Reigns was already gone, with a slight frown I walk down to the lobby and towards the bus, putting my head phones in I ignore randy getting chills as his cold eyes stare at me. I flip him off and sit in the back, not really wanting to be bothered.

----------

Idk what do you think? Give me tips to help me get better.