Tonight

I messed with the strings in my hoodie as I watched from the ramp as Seth and Dean walk down it, I sighed slightly knowing Roman won't be there because he was banned from ring side on this match. I haven't seen him since our first cough cough kiss. I blush every time I thought about it, I turn and walk around the halls. My hands in my pockets thinking deeply and a smile filled my lips.

"Nova" a jump slightly his voice fills my ears and makes me cringe I turn and look at Randy.

"What do you want?" I snap and cross my arms, my green eyes narrowed at this pathetic excuse of a man.

"To say I'm sorry for my actions a few weeks ago" he steps closer to me, I step back.

"Whatever Randy" I turn away from him.

"Please Nova stop this, I didn't mea-" I whip around and smack him.

"What didn't mean to cheat, hit me, hurt me, cause the greatest pain you could cause a girl!" I shove him against the wall "listen it's over, the past, no longer in this time so just forget about it. Forget about me ever being yours, I belong to someone that actually knows how to treat a lady" I start to walk away with my head held high.

"Reigns are you serious?!" he laughs as I walk away "you can't be"

I stop dead in place and look down and then other my shoulder "What can I say he makes my heart burst" I grit my teeth as he smirks.

"Roman is nothing but a pussy he could never satisfy you" he crosses his arms, this pissed me off more.

"Randy just face it he is the new WWE poster guy" I growl lowly and walk towards my room thoughts race in my mind, as I go to close the door I yelp when hands go around my waist I squirm slightly.

"Sorry to scare you Baby Girl" his hot breath on my neck making me shiver and smile softly his warm hands against my skin.

"Wh-you didn't scare me" I try to play it off like he didn't but my smile and shaky voice gave it away.

"Uh huh" he chuckles and he turns me around and hugs me. "Sorry we haven't talked since the other night I meant to ca-"I shut him up by making my lips connect to his getting lost in the deep inside burning for him. His hands rough but soft holds me close as my tongue intertwined with his in a heated kiss. I wanted more of his touch it sent chills in me, I blush and pull away.

"Sorry" I whisper as Roman smiles slightly and brushes my hair behind my ear.

"Don't be" he kisses the top of my head and takes my hand, his fingers felt battle worn but warm as he lead me around. I felt like a little school girl with her first boyfriend, the boy that she has waited for years for and I felt as if I had waited years for Roman to enter my life.

"Roman your in action in five" a guy calls out, roman turns to me and winks kissing my cheek and walks towards the door he goes out leaving me feeling as if I have died and gone to heaven.

Roman view

Her feeling of her soft lips linger on mine, the sweet rose petal smell of her skin left on my own I hated leaving her but I had some ass to kick. I had felt as if I would have never found someone like Nova, she is what I have been waiting for.

"Entering the ring Roman Reigns, weighting in at 245 pounds from Pensacola Florida" I took a few steps and looked over the crowd with a smooth emotionless face on, walking down the alley of people as they tap and smack my shoulders. I make it down to the ring and stand on the ropes and shake my hair and flip it holding my arms up in the air my hands in fists as the crowd chants my name.

"Lets just get this over with" I turn to Ryback and growl, Seth and Dean on ring side.

" the only thing stopping us is that bell" I roll my shoulders and get ready as the ref rings the bell and I lock arms with RyBack. I am thrown into the term buckles making me slightly groan a small pain but I duck and plow forward pushing him and start to throw punches into his sides. He backhands me sending me stumbling back and falling onto my ass then a boot connects with my jaw laying me flat on my back. I am almost pinned when Ryback is thrown off and punches enter my face, I try to block them.

Nova view

I stare in rage and fear, Randy going at Roman on the mat and summer watching with a smile. I take my jacket off, deciding it was time for a new outfit I wore a green bikini top with silver studs and jeans and I run down the ramp this has to stop and I'm going to be the one that does it.

"John look! look Nova has come to get her some action"

I slam into summer and throw her against the wall and punch her.

"You never get it in you blonde ass head not to mess with me do you!" I scream and look up into the ring turning my hands to fist.I slide into the ring, I kick Randy in the side and let out a yell and stand over Roman and crouch down protecting him, I glare at summer then lock my eyes onto a randy this time he is going to pay.

"Are we going to see crouching Lion tonight Tom?!"

"Oh my god John we are! Randy is in a load of hurt if he stands up"

I wait eyes locked down and leap into action as he stands I grab his neck and twisted him around and slammed him into the ground and and the crowd goes wild.

"This is awesome! this is awesome!" They chant over and over again.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I go to Roman and hold a hand out for him.

"Do I see a new friendship Tom?"

He takes my hand and pulls me into a tight hug.

"He could have hurt you Nova" he whispers, I shake my head and look at him.

"There is nothing that can hurt me"I help roman get from the ring and walk up the ramp, his arm around my waist and mine around his.

"Your not going to suffer for what I did Roman" I help him to the medical table and let him sit down, taking a look at him his eyes meet mine. Roman smiles some, and chuckles.

"What's so funny" I raise a eyebrow.

"That they never saw you coming" he takes my hand in his and kisses it. "Your so unpredictable" I smile and nod some.

"Yea I guess I am" I swing my hand a little and hop up beside him as he pats the space.

"Your not so tough when it comes down to it are you" Reigns questioned me. I turn my head and look at him studying his face.

"Well I am still a girl as I still can be a sweet heart" I comment back "and what about you your this macho man fear the spear they say your not so tough now are you" I smirk to get back at him. He kind of leans on me and chuckles softly.

"I only have a soft spot for those rough and wild girls" he whispers teasingly making me burn up.

"Well I uh" I stumble my words failing me this time making him chuckle more, he kisses me softly making my forget what was happening.

"Alright break it up and let me see your face Mr. Reigns" Lacey the medic stands with a hand on her hip and a smile plays on her lip.

"I uh will see you after my match" I get down and smile at Lacey and walk.

"I like your new look Baby Girl" he calls after my making my cheeks turn pink. This man would be the end of me I swear!

(Idk a little drama coming up next only two more chapters till the big slam match)