No I can't be

I stood there looking into the mirror, Romans arms around my waist a black vest, black shorts, and knee high boots replace my attire. I had suggested this, to replace Seth in the Shield and I felt right I felt good besides the raging headache I have had for the past two days.

"You don't have to do this baby girl" he grumbles in my ear, I put my hands on his arms and turn my head to him.

"This is what I want" I kiss him softly, he pulls me close taking over the kiss I lean into his chest as we stand in the Shield locker room the door bursts open with a enraged dean, he ha changed his attire and we were fine with it.

"Lets kick some ass!" He yells making me laugh a little, roman pulls from me and put his hair up since he wasn't fighting. It was dean who was going against Barrett tonight because the authority had set it up, I walked hand in hand with roman as we walked down the gorilla. Dean didn't want to walk down the crowd so we respected that. His music changed as well but he was still part of the Shield, he slide into the ring as Roman and I stood watching. People screamed with cheers, I watched as Barrett walked out with Seth. I didn't feel so good, my stomach cramps up I hold onto Roman's arm. He looks at me with a questionable look.

"What's wrong?" He whispers into my ear.

"Nothing I'm fine" I play it off, I lean on the skirt of the ring trying to hold back the nausea I was having. The match begins I watched with half focus, oh god here it comes. "Ro I Ro I need to go" I hold my stomach and run up the gorilla, to the nearest bathroom and into a stall puking up my lunch. Tears sting my eyes, I go out to the sink and wash my mouth out. Paige walks in.

"Nova, girl what was that? You ran off like there was no tomorrow" she walks over to me, her eyes filled with curiosity. It strikes me, I shake with fear, worry and mostly fear. It couldn't be I was on the pill.

"Paige, Paige I need a test" I hold onto the sink to hold myself up.

"What kind of t-" she stops when I look at her putting a hand to my stomach. "Oh girl lets go get you a test i have one in my locker room" she takes me to her room, my eyes red when we got there I sat down as she dug in her bags finally finding it she gives it to me. I stand up taking it walking out to my locker room.

A hour later.......

I sat on the floor of my locker room crying my eyes out, the test in my hands having a plus sign. I hold my knees close to my chest my head on them, my door opens.

"Baby girl?" His voice hits my ears making me cry even more, what if he denies the baby, what if he doesn't want me no more? "Nova what is wrong" he pulls me into his lap, my hands shaking as I pull the test from my pocket. He takes it softly, he was quiet for a while and it scared me. He drops it to the floor and holds me closer, his warmth of his body engulfing me.

"Why are crying?" Roman whispers, his voice soft.

"Because Im scared that you don't want this and I have ruined our lives" I sniffle slowly stopping the crying. He chuckles deeply.

"Nova I love you, anything that happens I will be there, it puts a pause to our lives for a short time but not forever" he comforts me, I wipes tears away and look at him.

"I love you to" I mumble, he goes to kiss me but I move my head. "I wouldn't I need to brush my teeth" he thinks for a second.

"Yea you should" he chuckles, I stand up off his lap and walked towards the bathroom.

"We need to go to Stephanie and Hunter after I'm done" I mumble as I change into jeans and one of Romans big hoodies.

"Yea" he stands up taking my hand after I was done, walking out we head towards the bosses office. Roman knocks a voice booms it's open and we walk in, cold eyes land on us.

"Have you came to say congrats" Seth sneers, I wanted to sock him right there.

"No we came because nova needs to have a leave" I lean on his arm.

"A leave why she looks fine to me" hunter coughs and looks at me.

"I can't endanger a child can I?" I mumble softly, the room goes dead silent.

"So your saying you are having a child?" Hunter questioned me.

"She is" roman speaks up for me, I look down from Seth shocked face.

"Fine, but she has to be at the shows until she is in her last month and I will uh announce she isn't able to fight to the other wrestlers as divas" hunter stands rubs his face "congrats I guess" I turn wanting to leave. Roman leaves walking with me, his arm around my waist. I couldn't help but see the slight hurt it randy eyes when we walked by him I look down. Putting a hand to my stomach, roman kisses the top of my head and he takes me to the bus. My life is suddenly put on a pause. He leaves for a little as I sit in the bus, I watch the door open thinking it was him but it was Seth.

"Get the fuck out!" I throw a book at him, he dodges it.

"Listen stop!" he yells and walks farther into the bus, I stand.

"Touch me and I will press charges!" I hiss, grabbing Dean's baseball bat.

"Stop it I'm here to talk, I didn't know you were pregnant I would have never touched you if I knew" I lower the bat then think of what he has done, I swing the bat hitting him in the chest knocking him out of the bus. I lock the door, and sit on the couch as I hear him walk away, how dare he try to apologize to me!