Tattoos and the Physical Exam

"Why must I wear a black wig again?" I was currently putting the hair in it's proper style, since leaving it down would ruin the mood of my atmosphere.
"Is it just me or does your eyes look more golden then green Z?" Haruhi exclaimed as she took hold of my face, moving it as she observed my eyes. I just looked back at her boredly, huffing a bit. However, I took notice of Tamaki seeming to be a bit jealous of our closeness. I smirked slightly at this. So I did what any normal person would do. I took hold of Haruhi's left hand and put my other hand on her waist.
"My eyes tend to change depending on the setting that is around me. Also depending on the lighting. I do hope they look well for the kimono I'm wearing." I continue looking down at her with the smirk still planted on my plumpish lips (Jin's lips from BTS is my best example).
"I think they look really good with what your wearing Z" she stated with a knowing look.
I could see the rage in Tamakis eyes within my peripheral vision, which led me to do the unexpected.
I kissed her... on the forehead. That was the last straw for Tamaki. He started running towards us, but ran straight into a tree. Since I have quick reflexes and pulled Haruhi to my chest.
"My, my Tamaki. After all the time we have spent together I thought you'd know that running towards Haruhi is always a bad option when she is with me." Giving him the most kindest smile that I could muster, even with amusement tracing behind my voice. As I was focused on the view of a gloomy Tamaki in front of me, I heard a low chuckle from behind getting closer.
I let go of Haruhi, since the twins took her attention. I also began to turn around to see a slight corner coming up on the lips of a very tall man infront of me.
"Dear Mori~senpai. Was that a chuckle I heard coming from you?" I exclaimed with my slight tease-ish monotone voice. His face went back to its stoic self before he patted my head. That was until he starred at something on my ... neck. Shit. How did I forget that?
A hand was placed on my neck as I have no words to say. I sighed as I moved the fake hair that was covering part of my neck.
"When did you get a tattoo Z-chan?!" A squeaky voice yelled out from behind mori. Obviously it was no one other then Honey. As adorable as he is, I can't control my sibling relationship that I have grown with him. Even though it is more of me being his mummy if anything. I sighed once more as all the hosts focused their attention on me. Of course attention towards me is a normal occurrence, I cant help but feel anxiety building up in my gut.
" I had gotten this tattoo when I was about 14 I believe when I was in discovery of myself. I did it for my father. To show him Im worthy of more strength then he believed me to be. I guess you can say it was within my daring stage. Howbeit he didn't take a great liking to it. Gave him more of a reason to discourage me of worthiness to carry out the role of alpha of the family's wealth." Everyone stayed silent for a bit until I gave a slight smile.
"Though I must say I don't regret of the life long commitment of carrying this reminder with me. It made me feel more merit if anything. I gave a meaning to it. As my hope and beauty within the darkness I see reflecting off the mirror that beholds myself. I hide it usually with the circumstance of any occasion that may behold to me." The twins were crying and yelling out things of it being so beautiful. So did Tamaki, though more exaggerated. I sweatdropped at the sight.
I noticed Kyoya's stare and pretended not to notice. His stare was softer then it usually is. He's shocked. And grateful? No. He is happy. Relieved it is.
I spun on my heals and faced Mori who still had his hand on my shoulder. It was obvious he was stuck in his thoughts that he forgotten about leaving his hand on my shoulder. I chuckled and brought him out of his zoning. I knew exactly what he was thinking about. I am a detective after all. He retracted his hand before I stopped it with my own. I must admit. His hands have this certain feeling to them. Much like my own, they were tough but gentle. Though mine seemd more delicate as they were quite thin. My skin was softer and more graceful to the touch. It had to be since I create drawings and the clothing line as a hobby. He tensed for a second, but i gave him a small smile.
"Dont worry Mori. It no longer is like that. I am of perfect condition carrying my family's duty." He smiled slightly back and patted my head before leaving, looking for Honey.
"Hey Z. I have a question that I have been wanting to ask for a while." I hummed in response letting Haruhi continue.
"What exactly is your sexuality? Cause you seem to mess with anyone. Even if they are either guy or girl." I saw the twins curiously leaning on her. Obviously wondering the same thing. I took off my glasses and pinched the bridge of my nose.
"I thought it was obvious. You should know out of everyone here that I am by. A persons' sex is not something I ever focus on." Everyone stood still. All shocked as expected. I shrugged off their stares and walked to my spot.
I watched intently at a certain other. The one with black hair and wears glasses. I always loved seeing him in this state. Confused. Flabbergasted. Intensely writing in his death note. I always wonder...
what is it that he puts in that diary of his?
My thoughts were cut off short as I felt weight on my back. Honey was hugging me from behind. Shoving his faces to the side of my neck. Right where my tattoo is. I chuckled at him as I pet his head a bit before preparing the tea for the guests. As I was going within my zone as I watched the kettle heat up and place down a beautiful tea set out of its velvet case.