Chapter 1 - The Ivory Twins

Before we start, let me explain the cover. Rubby is the girl on the left sinde, so Evie is the other. Ok?

_____________________________________________________________________________

RUBBY's POV

'Wake up, here I go, cram it all down my throat

 Stomach's so full that I wish I could choke

 Seven a.m., my head's already in a spin

 As soon as I'm out that door

 Bam, it hits me like a ton of those red bricks

 Can't dig myself out of this highest ditch

 This madness'

Miley Cyrus's song 'Simple Song' booms from speakers in my room whilst I sang along and jumped in my bed. This is my life! I don't care about tomorrow and I'm living my dream. Even if I'm not famous and definitely I don't have an Verified Account on Twitter. But that minor detail can't stop me. Back off biches because it's Rubby Ivory who rocks the-.

"Turn it off!" My annoying twin sister yelled from her room. Actually I love her but she's so boring sometimes. So I rolled my eyes then I turned up the volume even louder. "I've said, TURN IT OFF!" Evie screamed whilst she entered into my room.

"Why?" I managed to say after Evie turned it off and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Because I'm talking with our mom on the phone and I can't hear a thing. You're 19 and still listening Miley Cyrus. That's so weird!"

"Hey! Don't talk like that about my American Idol!"

"You know we live in Scotland, right?" Evie asked me and I rolloed my eyes because I already knew that. "Just be quiet, ok?"

I nodded whilst she left the room then I turn on the radio, but not as loud as it was a few minutes ago. I threw myself into bed, I took a pen, my  songs notebook and I started to write. That's how I'm living my dream: writing then performing my own songs. Actually I'm performing in nightclubs not on the scene. But I'm pay for it, so my job is really funny.Tomorrow I'll sing 'Born to die' by Lana Del Rey and my own song called 'Can't feel love'.

I went to bed at 2 am, after I sing my song 3 times. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, so I need some rest.

"Wake up, Rubby! NOW!" I guess my sister really likes to scream, because that's how she woke me up.

"What time is it?" I asked in a confussed.

"It's 1pm. Your little show will be held in 20 minutes! Hurry up!" Evie continued to yell and  shake me.

"Ok! Stop yelling. I'll be ready in 10 minutes."

"Five or you're going by your own." Evie shouted before she went downstairs.

I rushed to take a shower, then to brush my hair. Well, my hair was actully a blonde curly and messy thing. Now let's see: what should I wear? I've choosen my favourite black ripped skinny jeans, an low-cut red top, black high heels and some jewelrys. I looked in the mirror to see my reflection one more time then I went downstairs where Evie was waiting for me.

'The Cats' was the place where I'm paid to sing, but it's not the only club where I sing. What can I say? I love my job! Today 'The Cats' was full of people. Mark, the owner of this club, announced my presence before I walked on the scene. 

"Hello guyz!" I said then I smiled waiting for audience's response. Some guys who knew me began to whistle and I couldn't help it but laugh. "I'm gonna be singing 'Born to die' by Lana Del Rey because I know you all like this song!" 

I started to sing without carring about who's watching. I wasn't a shy person.

'Feet don’t fail me now

 Take me to the finish line

 Oh my heart it breaks every step I take

 But I’m hoping at the gates,

 They’ll tell me that you’re mine'

After I finished to sing Lana's song everyone was speechless. I smiled whilst the audience applauded.

"Now let's try something more...Loud!" I said before I started to sing Lady Gaga's song 'Born this way'.

Finally I took a break before my last song which was also my own song 'Can't feel love'. I went to the bar to order a drink, I mean to order Tequila. Everyone said I was awesome and so on but-.

My breath blocked immediately when I saw who was in the same room with me. Who also was part of the audience. Harry Freaking Styles from One Direction! He looked at me whilst grinnig and I tried to act normal. I was a fan, actually I sang 'One thing' yesterday, but I didn't want him to know this. harry made his way through the crowd and came to me while the bartender handed me that Tequila.

"I think I found a new talent and it's scottish." He said and I think he was expecting me to scream as loudly as I could: 'Oh My God Harry Styles!'

"If you say so..." I said in a perfect british accent.

"You're not scottish!" 

"Disappointed?" I said whilst raising an eyebrow at him using a playfull tone.

He gave me one of his famous cheeky grins and I rolled my eyes.

"Cheater!"

"No, I'm not!" I defended myself.

"Where are you from, then?" He asked before ordering his own drink.

"You need to pay for this kind of information." Ok, now I was definitely flirting with Harry Styles but pretending that I don't care. Rubby you're the best!

"How should I pay?" He asked me and I couldn't help it but laugh.

"Be spontaneous! Find something else instead of money." I replied and he laughed. "Sing with me!"

"I knew it! You're a fan." He replied and I rolled my eyes trying to deny it but I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Don't you wanna pay for that information? Bad, bad Styles!" 

"Fine. But if those girls starts to fangirl and tear off my clothes, you'll take care of me then!" Is it a good thing if Harry Styles has just threatened me?

"Ok. You choose the song this time."

"I fancy to sing whatever you want." He replied.

"What about 'Jack and Jill'?"

"Old but good. Ok sweethear, let's show them how does good music sound like!"

"It's so unfair! You knew the lyrics!" I said and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Babe, I'm a singer. You should guess." Harry replied proud of himself.

After I sang 'Jack and Jill' with Harry we both left the club. And beause it was a promise I had to tell him some things about me. I've told him that I was born in London, but now I live in Glasgow,Scotland. I and Evie didn't want our lifes to be controlled by our family so we moved in Scotland. But of course I didn't tell him about Evie. Don't blame me, but if you'd meet Harry Styles in a club would you tell him that there is someone just as pretty as you? No, I don't think so.