Chapter 3 - Face the fears!

So, my sister pretends to date Louis. I'm reading the news paper and I don't think I can stop laughing.

"It's not funny!" Evie said rolling her eyes at me.

"It definitely is!!!" I said still laughing then I readed loud. " 'Louis Tomlinson's new girl friend Rubby Ivory' . And it's a photo of you!" I shouted ad Evie rolled her eyes again.

"I should've kissed Harry when I had the chance!" She tried to make me feel angry, but she failed. I laughed even louder.

"Oh you didn't!" 

We were both sitting on my bed and laughing. Evie knows that Louis isn't that bad. I bet that inside she keeps repeating 'Thanks God!' 

"I just don't know how to fake a date." Evie started and tried to look serious. Actually neither did I. Wait! Is there something that Miss UK's Perfection Evie Ivory doesn't know? Wow! 

We talked about Harry and Louis until I changed the subject to Jessica. She called me a few days ago when I was out with Harry and I've almost started to cry. I hate my family. Evie simple nodded after every word I said not really paying attention. Or I thought so. Suddenly she stand up.

"Maybe we should go back to London. I mean if we pretend to date 2/5 of One Direction we should be there, in London, for them." Evie said but I knew why did she said that. Evie wanted to be back home. I was the only reason why she couldn't return. She wanted to take care of me, to protect and teach me. I was simply speechless. So I just rolled my eyes and then nodded. I can't do this anymore! Her life isn't here. Maybe neither mine. I can't keep her away from home. If she wants to be there... so mote it be!

"Ok, you're right. We can go back." I accepted and she hugged me immediately. "But now we should sleep. We'll talk tomorrow about London, ok?" I aske her and she nodded.

"Sweet dreams little sister!" Evie shouted back. Even if we're the same age she likes to call me 'her little sister' because I'm always the immature and irresponsible one. I'm ok with this.

But how am I supposed to sleep when all I can think about is London? I don't wanna go back there. I rather to die. My mom never liked me, I don't know about Evie but I know she hated me. Like I was her biggest problem. An unwanted child. A few tears wet my cheeks so I tried to close my eyes. I'll be fine! I'm a big girl now. I can sing and write songs. Maybe I'll live on my own for the rest of my life.

I had to admit it: I can't really sleep, I just wanted to be alone. As I was my whole life.

Suddenly my dream stopped and I realized that I should open my eyes. Today is gonna be a boring day. When I woke up I saw a guy staring at me. I was a little bit confussed until I realized it was Harry. I grab a pillow and throw it at him then whispered 'freak' and closed my eyes once again. I don't wanna wake up and start this day. No. Because I think my sister wants us to go back to London today. I said that we should talk about it, but for Evie 'talk about ' means 'let's go get it'.

"Wake up! You can't sleep forever!" Harry shouted in my ear which make me open my eyes. His face was just a few inches away from mine and I couldn't help it but stare in a creepy way.

When I finally realized what I was doing I pushed him away saying "Live me alone. I'm tired!" Harry grabed my wrist and made me sit up. I guess he won't let me sleep.

"It's 10 in the morning. Let's go get your breakfast until Louis arrives. Which means we only have like 10 minutes." 

"Louis? Why?" I asked still confussed."How did you got in?"

"An angel helped me." He said then smiled. An adorable smile which was cheeky at the same time. I think that 'angel' is my twin. "And Louis is comming because we have to tell you something really important as soon as we can."

I nodded speechless. What was so important?

"I'm not hungry. But I wanna know what's so important?"

Before Harry could reply his phone rang. I think it was Louis. I got out of bed and went straight to bathroom to take a quick shower. It took me only 10 minutes to be ready which is a record for me. When I got out I was wearing only a small towel which couldn't even cover me well. Harry was still in my bedroom smiling like a mad and I couldn't hel ot but laugh.

 "Have you ever heard about this thing called 'privacy'?" I asked sarcastically but still laughing.

"No, never. What's it?" He replied in a playfull tone which made me roll y eyes at him. "Ok, got it. If you need me I'm downstairs waiting for Louis. Try not to miss me, babe."

"I won't!" I shouted while he exit the room.

It didn't took me so long to choose some clothes, like skinny black jeans and an T-shirt printed with the UK flag. I pulled my hair in every direction trying to make it look gorgeous but I failed. When I finished my make up I went downstairs realizing that everyone was waiting for me.

"So, now that we all are here, what's so important. What's going on Louis?" I asked before taking a sit on the couch between Harry and Louis.

"Evie called me last night and told me that you two are going back to London." Louis explained and I raised an eyebrow at Evie.

"I thought it would be funny to sing with you again and I arranged a mini show at Radio 1 just for you. Tonight." Harry told me and I couldn't help it but stare at him. Tonight? And Radio 1? No. This is too much for me. Definitely no way.

"No. I can't. I won't use your fame for myself and I won't sing at Radio 1 because I don't have such a great voice!" I said.

"What's wrong with you? This is a chance you can't just blow away!" Evie yelled at me and even if she was right I couldn't take this chance. I don't think I'm ready for it. Especially because mom will hear me. She will yell at me saying that I didn't changet at all, that I'm the same silly girl. I'm gonna cry and hate myself forever. I can't let this happen. I know Harry and Louis tried to do something nice for me, but they don't know my family.

I shook my head to protest then ran away. I got out of the house and went straight to my car. I saw Harry behind my car in the rearview mirror and I looked back to face him.

"What?" I said in an angry tone.

"Why are you acting like this? We tried to make you feel better because we know you hate London." He replied and I couldn't hold back another tears. Not anymore.

"You don't know how I feel, of course. I keep reading those newpapers 'Anne Styles the best mom ever'. Well, mine is not like yours at all. She's rude and disrespectful. I don't wanna sing at Radio 1 because she's probably going to call me and make me cry at the radio. I don't even wanna go back in London!"

"Why didn't you told me?" He said ignoring the comparasion between my mom and his.

"Because it's awkward! Would you tell your fans if your mom would hate you?" I said crying.

"Get out, you can't drive whilst crying." He said and looked really upset. It was my fault, like always. But I did what he said.

Harry hugged me and waited for me to stop crying. When I finally stoped he told me something that made me feel a long way better.

"My mom isn't perfect actually. But you have a twin. I don't. Keep your calm down, beautiful because you're lucky."

He pulled me closer and kissed me. I have no idea why but my heart melted immediately. I know that now I can't let him go. Maybe there's another person who cares about me, not only Evie.

"I don't wanna go back there." I said thinking about my sister's reaction.

"Then don't. Let's take a walk until you'll feel better."

"I already feel better because of you. Thank you, that's really nice from you." I said and smiled for actually no reason. Harry made me smile for no reason? That's just the beginning of something new...