Chapter 2 - You steal my life

RUBBY's POV

"Where have you been, sister?" Evie asked, maybe because I couldn't take off my face that cheeky grin I wear. I tried my best but I just couldn't lie my twin. Sometimes I hate that twin-connection between us. So I told her everything.

"Harry Styles?" She said whilst raising an eyebrow at me. I know she isn't a fan, but please! More enthusiasm.

"Yeah. Have I mentioned that we sang 'Jack and Jill'?" 

"Yes, three times." Now she burst in laugh while I simple rolled my eyes. "Didn't you scream or something?"

"Why would I scream? It's not a big deal, just one of the hottest boys on Earth came to me last night and made me laugh!" I said sarcastically and Evie laughed again.

"Whatever, he's not that hot." I can't believe she actually said that."I mean, Louis is a long way better."

I couldn't help it but burst in laugh. "You're a fan!"

Evie blushed and went to the kitchen after she shouted one more time: "Just saying!"

Yes, of course. Just saying means: I'm-a-little-Directioner-but-I-don't-wanna-admin. More briefly would be 'IALDBIDWA'. Oh God! I'm really weird.

I went to my bedroom and turned the music on. I put on 'National Anthem' by Lana Del Rey because I love that song to death. And of course I started to sing along. I spend the whole day on my room drinking Pepsi, listening Lana Del Rey and writing songs. That's a good life. When I got bored I turned on the TV. It was 'The Lying Game' on ABC Family. The show was about some twins sisters. One was rich and one poor, anyway they decided to switch their lifes.

Wait! That's it! An idea crossed my mind. I and Evie are twins. And it would be so damn cool to pretend that I'm her. I wanna see how is her life. I mean she acts like her life is boring but I know it isn't.

I went downstairs running to find Evie. She was cooking some pizza.

"Sister!" I shouted and Evie turned around to face me.

"Yes. What happened?"

"I have an idea!"

"And I already regret asking." Evie said and crossed her arms over her chest waiting for me to explain. 

"You know that show 'The Lying Game'?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Because I thought it would be funny if we pretend to be each other. I mean, you would 'Rubby Ivory' and I-"

"I know what it means!"Evie cut me off. "Sorry but no."

"Why do you hate me so much?" I said defending myself.

"Em...Sorry but I don't wanna date Harry Syles." After she said that she smiled sarcastically then she rolled her eyes at me.

Sometimes I hate my sister. I wanna know who is her life. No-one will find out. I think I'm a really good actress. And when I want something I get it, so I had to convince my sister. There is no difference between us! I can be as good as Evie, she can sing like me if she wants to. No difference! Plus it would be the funniest experience ever.

And after another hour in which I tried to convince my sister... I finally won. Just like always.

"So, are you sure that I can sing?" Evie asked me.

"Of course you can! Now remember the rules! 1. Sexy outfits; 2. Good jokes; 3. Be dirty not perfect and the last one 4. Don't kiss Harry!"

"Got it, calm down! Pinky promise I won't kiss him."