Chapter 7 - Lets just hook up

"I'm okay! Thank you." I said to a lady who helped me after the car crash. 

Now I feel better. But my car is totally destroyed. Harry was waiting for me in front of it. As I approached the car I felt a mixture of guilt and fear in my stomach. 

"What happened there? Are you ok?" Harry asked as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm fine. Don't worry, nothing stops me." I replied trying to look confident.

I was sitting on a couch in the studio talking to Lottie about the car crash that I and Harry have been through yesterday. Luckily we both are fine, alive and still arguing. Actually after the accident I started to pretend that nothing happened, like me and Harry have never broke up. It was an awkward subject that I prefer not to talk about. Lottie got it.

"So, you... Josh? What's going on? Spill!" I said trying to change the subject.

"Well, actually he asked me out..." Good news but Lottie seem worried.

"But? What's wrong? Finish you're phrase." My smile was supposed to make Lottie feel better but it didn't work.

Louis and Harry approached so Lottie has never finished whatever she was going to say. I rolled my eyes when I realised that I couldn't help her. Yes, she was Louis' little sister, but for me Lottie was one of my best friends.

"I just wanted to tell you that we gonna have a party tonight." Louis announced whilst grinning at me then turned around to face his sister. "Do you mind if we're not taking you?"

Louis wasn't trying to be rude, he already knew that Lottie had plans. She just smiled and shook her head.

"Not at all. I'm busy anyway." Lottie replied before she stand up and left the room. Because her phone was ringing.

"Oh, so if Lottie is not allowed to come... it means is gonna be a naughty party." I muttered.

"You're actually right. Ellie is also coming." Harry replied smiling and I couldn't help but staring into his gorgeus green eyes. I felt my heart beating increasingly powerful when he sat next to me on the couch.

What am I gonna wear? It was my only problem right now. Me and Ellie were sitting on my bedroom's floor trying to find something to wear. 

"What about that blue skirt?" Ellie asked me as I shook my head.

"Too bitchy."

After a few minutes I finally choosed some clothes: black ripped skinny jeans, Vintage blue top, my favourite high heels and some jewellery. I aplied basic makeup like fondation, mascara and eyeliner. It took me one hour to be ready. 

As I drove to Harry's place thoughts ran through my restless mind. It looks like we always end up together. Maybe I was overreacted. I just wanted to forget everything an have a good time with my... Boyfriend? Ex? I don't know.