Chapter 6 : Sing to me

uthors note: Hey! so sorry for not posting! I got my laptop now so i cant post more! I hope ya'll like the story so far! yeah so vote and comment! Hope ya'll like it!!!

Chapter 6:

Harry's P.O.V.

When we stepped out of the car and looked at where they all lived all of us boys looked shocked. Their house was huge! I think that it is the biggest house that I have ever seen! “How did you get this house?!" Niall asked. “Well our dads all work together... they are all secret agents." Emma said. "Wow! That's so

cool!!!!" I said. "I know it's awesome, so we get to have this amazing house that all of our dads pay for and we have our own credit cards and each have about 5 million dollars in it." Caeli said. "Holy Moly! that's almost as much as us and we are world famous pop stars!!" Louis yelled. Everyone busted out laughing and Louis ran to me and pretended to act hurt and to cry. “Why are you crying Boo Bear?" I asked trying to hold in my laughing. "Because they are all laughing at me!" he 'cried'. After about 30 more seconds he was back to being his happy annoying Louis again.

Emma's P.O.V.

So we told the boys about our dads and they started asking us all kinds of questions. "Where are they now?" "Do you ever get to talk to them?" "Who have they protected so far?" I answered them. "They are in England right now, yes we talk to them, and right now... the queen." They all got excited and crazy. "Well so how about movie night!" Liam said. "Yay!!! I'll go make some popcorn!" Caeli said. "I'll go with you!" Harry said following her. Awe aren't they cute? Haha. "So what movie?" I asked. "Toy Story!" Liam shouted. "Marley and Me!" Harry shouted from the kitchen. "The Notebook!" Louis shouted. "Ok

well I say Marley And Me!" I said and put the movie in. Marley And Me is all of us girls favorite movie. Harry and Caeli come back and we all settle down. I snuggle up to Niall's chest and he bends down and kisses my forehead. I look up and smile at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

Emma was falling asleep on my chest. She looked so cute. Her beautiful blonde hair in a messy bun. I lean down and kiss her forehead and I see her blush and a smile spread across her face. I lean back down and whisper in her ear "Maybe we should go up to your room?" She looks up and shakes her head yes. I lift her up and carry her to her room. I set her on her bed and she cuddles into the covers. I strip down to just my boxers and climb into the other side of the bed. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. She rest her head on my chest and I can see a faint smile on her face. "Niall?" She says softly. "Yeah babe?" "Can you sing to me?" "Of course."

“From the moment I met you, everything changed

I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain

I had to take you and make you mine!

I would walk through the dessert, I would walk down the isle

I would swim all the oceans, just to see you smile

Whatever it takes is fine!

Oh oh oohh oh

So put your hands up!

Oh oh oohh oh

Cause it's a stand up,

I won’t be leaving till I’m finish stealing every piece of your heart!

I can hear light snores coming from Emma. It's so sweet she fell asleep on my chest.

*Author's note!!*

Hey guys im sorry it took me so long to update and that it is so short! I have a little writers block and it took so long because we had a hurricane and i just got internet back tonight! So comment what ya'll think should happen next please! Oh and fan/vote/add to faveorites and keep reading please!:) Love ya'll!