Chapter 17: Whoa what?!

Author's note** Sorry for taking so long to update... Oath music video on the side!

Jazmine’s P.O.V.

                That was the end of my life as I knew it. I suddenly woke up drenched in swet and I was breathing really hard. That was the worst dream I have EVER had. It felt so real! Why would I have a dream like that?! Is it a sign maybe? No, it couldn’t be, it was only just a dream. I decided to just brush it off and not worry about it. It was 5:30 in the morning!! I could either get some more sleep or just get up. I don’t want to take a chance of having to re-dream that horrible dream. I get up and go downstairs in my jammies. No use in changing yet.

                The sun won’t come up for another hour. I decide to text Louis and tell him I’m up and bored. I turn on my music and ‘Oath’ by Cher Lloyd comes on. I have been obsessed with this song since it came out!  The lyrics basically describe Emma and I’s friendship. We always have crazy times together and have so many crazy memories and insiders. I really miss talking to her like we used to. I used to see her every single day! And what’s crazy is we always had nicknames for each other, and what is even weirder is that I called her Boobear or Louis and she called me Hazza!! Now One Direction are here and there is actually a Louis/ Boobear and Harry is Hazza!! Yes I did my research on the boys so I don’t seem so stupid in front of them!

                I end up going to the kitchen to make breakfast for my mom, sister Ally and I. Ally is only 10, but she is also evil. One time when I was in the shower and it was raining really hard she came in the bathroom and I didn’t notice and she turned off all of the lights and fan. I thought the power went out and I freaked out! When I got out I heard laughing and went to Ally’s room and her light was on and I noticed that so was every other light in the house! I ended up yelling at her and then getting in trouble for yelling at her! I tried to explain to my mom what happened, but she wouldn’t have it. My mom and dad treat her like she is a queen! My mom is more on my side than on her’s, but it was early in the morning and I think she just didn’t want to hear her throw a fit.

                I make eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage. By the time I’m done it’s about 7:30. My mom should be up any minute for work. Ally should be up by now. I wonder where she is? She never sleeps in late. I don’t know why though cause sleeping in late is the best thing ever! You know besides having a famous boy band member like you. Even better is that certain boy band is the top boy band in the world right now.

                When I make it to Ally’s room, her door is cracked. I can see into her room. She is singing and dancing to One Direction! I forgot that she is in love with them! Especially Louis, I think that this is why I didn’t tell her about me and Louis. She would freak out on me, and knowing her possibly hurt me. She is an evil little thing!  She acts all nice, until you make her mad. Then all hell breaks loose.

                “Hey Al, I made breakfast.” I say while knocking on her door. I hear her music turn off and she opens the door. “Hey, it better be good. Or else something bad will happen to you tonight.” She says while shooting me daggers. “It is good, I promise.” I say and smile. At that moment my phone vibrates. I take it out of my back pocket and check the caller I.D. it’s Emma. “Hey BooBear! What’s up?” I say very cheerily. “Ah! Hey Hazza! And nm, isn’t it weird that our nicknames ended up being nicknames for famous people?!” She says and I hear Harry say what when she say’s Hazza. I just laugh and reply “So, what is your reason for calling me?” “Well.” She starts out. “Louis really wants to see you and everyone here got up early. So I called to see if you wanted to come over earlier?” She says. Aww Louis want’s to see me? That’s so sweet, I can feel my cheeks turn red and a huge grin comes on my face. “Um, sure. Just let me shower and all and I will head over there.” “Ok just text me before you come” She says back. “Ok love, see you in a little bit!” “Ok, bye love.” “bye” I hang up and go run to the shower. I have a feeling that today is going to be amaZAYN. Haha see what I did there?