Chapter 11: Why did you even date him?!

Author's note: Hey guys so it looks like I had time to write it sooner than I thought. So I don't really like this chapter, but Caeli said it's good. So comment and tell me what ya'll think about it. Thanks for all of the support. I'm going to start chapter 12 right after I post this. Bye Hope ya'll like it! Love ya'll! (Sarah on the side)

Deanna’s P.O.V.

Louis found out. I was crushed. I have no idea why I did that to him. I just like Brandon so much, I never meant to hurt Lou.  I like Louis to, but I had to choose. It was a hard choice of course, because Louis was sweet, caring, funny, loud, crazy, and let’s not forget rich. That’s mainly why I kept him around, I mean who doesn’t love a rich guy? Brandon was sweet, romantic, rich, and funny. I chose him because he was so sweet and was telling me things that I wanted to hear, and buying me all of this beautiful stuff.

Louis’s P.O.V.

When I got upstairs I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. As soon as I got back into Emma’s room the tears just started pouring out. I heard Harry and Niall gasp and run up to me and hug me. “It’s okay Boo Bear, we didn’t like her very much anyways.” Harry said. “THEN WHY DID’NT YOU SAY ANYTHING?! WHY DID YOU LET ME DATE HER?!” I yelled at them. I could see Niall tearing up. “Nialler, I’m sorry that wasn’t for you, it was for Harry only.” I say “What? Why just me?!” Harry yelled. “Because you were the one who always told me what you think of my girlfriends and I would trust you. The one time you don’t say anything then I end up getting screwed over!” I say back. I hear footsteps running up to the door and I see Emma, Caeli, and Sarah come in. “I heard what happened.” Sarah said. “Aww Nialler” Emma said realizing that Niall was crying. She wraps him in a hug and brings him out of the room. “Are you ok.” Caeli asks Harry. “Yeah I’m fine” Harry says and kisses her on the cheek. “But I don’t think Lou is” Sarah says. Then Caeli runs to me and hugs me. “It’s going to be ok Louis” Caeli says. They lead me to the bed and lay me down. They lay down with me and cuddle with me. They are so sweet. Harry sits at the end of the bed with a sad guilty look on his face. “I’m sorry Hazza, please forgive me.” I say looking right at Harry. “Of course I do Boo. I know you didn’t mean it, you were just upset.” Harry says and comes and lays with me and the girls.

Emma’s P.O.V.

I brought Niall into Caeli’s room. “It’s ok Nialler. Calm down.” I say to him while we lay on Caeli’s bed cuddling. My Nialler is so sensitive. "What happened?" I asked him when I felt him calm down after 10 mins. "Well after Louis found out, he came upstairs and started crying, i think he broke up with Deanna, he started to yell at Harry, he said it wasn't meant to me, but I still don't like to hear him yell or to see two of my best friends fighting." He said. "I know Nialler me either, he wil calm down I promise." I said back trying to make him happier. I heard a light knock on the door. "Come in" Niall said. Louis and Harry came in and I knew i should leave and give them some alone time with Niall. "Bye babe. I'm going to fix myself a sandwhich, Do you want one?" I asked him. "Well that's a stupid question babe. Of course I do, I never turn down food." He says and lightly kisses me on the cheek. I smile and get up and go downstairs. When I get down there I see Deanna with her suit cases about to walk out. "Deanna?! Where are you going?!" I ask her. "Well seeing me and Louis are over, and ya'll are all dating all of the other boys, I figured that I couldn't handle comming back home and just seeing him here. It would hurt to much." She said. "But you are the one that cheated on him! Why would it hurt you?!" I yelled at her. "Just because I cheated doesn't mean that I don't care about him! Of course I have feelings for him! Why else would I have started dating him?!" She ask. "Well I don't know! Do you have somewhere else to stay?" I ask her. "Yeah I talked to my dad about it and he agreed to buy me my own place." She said. "Ok, but if you need anything, and I mean anything, just call me. Even if you are not living with us, it doesn't mean that we don't care about you. Even though the other girls are mad right now, they will calm down, I promise you. I love you DeeDee. Be safe" I say and hug her. "I love you to Em. I will be safe I promise. Bye." She says. With that she grabs her stuff and walks out of the door.