CH18: Bath time (lemon)

The next morning Dutch always thinks of a plan. Everyone works and contributes to the gang, Charles goes hunting, Grimshaw makes sure everyone works, Pearson cooks, Abigail takes care of Jack ...

I spent the night with Arthur, when I wake up, he was leaving.

- Where are you going? I asked him with my broken voice.

- I will take a bath. It's been three days already. He said.

- Ah, indeed, I noticed the smell that night ... I told him teasingly.

- Well, I hope you enjoyed this night ... He said with a slight smile.

I lie in the bed, he comes up to me and kisses me and says:

- See you later...

He left the room.I stretch before getting up,I put on a shirt and pants and just before leaving the room I think:

* A bath ... it's better when you're two ... *

I leave the room with a mischievous smile, I come to the door of the bathroom, I try to listen through the door, and I hear Arthur entered the bath.Then, I open the door with a smile, Arthur sees me enter and smiles.

- What are you doing here? He asks me.

- I thought you would need help ... I said.

I approach him and sit on the edge of the bath. I plunge my hands into the hot water and massage his back.He pulls his left leg out of the water, I lean over to rub his leg, and I know what he's looking at right now. I gently raise his thigh, and he grabbed my arm.

- It's a game in which you'll lose, Gardner.

- And what game do you mean, Morgan?

We looked at each other without saying a word. Then I decide to tease him by raising my hand a little more on his thigh.Without warning, he pulls me by the arm and makes me fall into the bathtub.

I take my head out of the water, and look at him with a smile.

- You lose. He said with a smile

- So, I want my revenge.

Lemon                                                                                     

I rush on him, overflowing the water of the bath and kiss him passionately. He wraps his arms around my waist and slides a hand on my butt. By catching my breath, I take off my soaked shirt and throw it to the ground. Arthur slides his other hand on my breasts and massages them gently, despite my pants I feel his erection.

So with my right leg, I position it against and rub gently.As he felt my leg, Arthur stiffened for a moment, then put his hand behind my neck and kissed me, I felt his tongue come for mine, I roll my arms around his neck, and I feel his hand slip from my butt to my pants to undo it.

He manages to undo my pants, I remove it and throw it on the ground. We look at each other for a moment without moving. I put my hands on his chest and his on my breasts.I put my forehead against his, and in a fast movement, I made him penetrated in me. At the moment I let out a moan, he puts his hand on my mouth.

He is right, others can hear us, they do not know for us.I wink at him, and start moving slowly. At each movement the water overflows.Arthur wanted to change places, so I lie down in the bathtub and he puts himself between my legs and kissed me before entering me again.

I can't help it, I let out another moan, Arthur kisses me to silence the noise, I moaned in his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he finally let go of a sound. He kisses my neck and I bite his shoulder,He goes faster and faster, and our groans may be too noisy.

Fortunately, I had an idea.

I felt that I was coming, I said to him:

- Do you ... trust me? ...

- Why? He said breathlessly.

I kiss him languidly, and just when I came, I roll my arms around his neck and plunge with him under the water. I continue to kiss under the water and I feel him coming too.

As we took our heads out of the water to breathe, he said to me:
- It... was a good idea ...

- A totally improvised idea ... I told him breathless.

I put my hand behind his neck and kiss him. Then we sit in the bathtub, and we help the other to wash.

* Yes .... a bath for two is better ... *

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Short chapter, but hot!

Feel free to leave a comment and give me your opinion on the story, it will make me really happy!

I wish you a good day or a good night!