CH41: Hot evening (lemon)

Two months have passed. My belly starts to grow slowly. I had gone hunting with Arthur, we had a deer and two rabbits. It's the end of the afternoon and we go home quietly. I know that at a certain moment, I could not move as I do now, I will have started to be careful, not to tire too much for the baby, but for now, everything is fine.

I talked about John with Arthur, we do not know where he is, we hope he manages to find his family and that his life to change to better. We do not know what happened to others as well, I just hope they get along as well as we do ...

At times, I think of them: John, Abigail, Jack, Uncle, Charles, Sadie .... I miss them. They were and still are my friends. I think back to all these times that we shared together, and sometimes I smile.

........Lemon.........................

In the evening.

I'm preparing dinner, Arthur is in the bathroom. When the door opened, I turned my head and noticed that it was shaved. He keeps long hair.

* He's handsome like that ... *

I smiled at him and focused again on dinner. I thought he was going to sit down, but I hear him approaching me. He gently wraps his arms around my waist, gently caressing my belly and kissing my neck.

- If you want to eat, you have to wait for that ... I said teasingly.

I hear him laugh lightly, he continues to kiss my neck. I lean my head on the side and run a hand through his hair. He knows how to make me crazy, I bite my lower lip and start to get hot ...

- Arthur ... the meal will burn if I'm not careful ...

- Am I bothering you? He whispers to me in my ear.

At that moment, I give up. I empty a pitcher of water on the fire to prevent the meal from burning, I turn abruptly towards him and push him on the table. I look at him maliciously and throw myself at him. The table is rather hard, but we do not care.

- I want you ... I want you so much .... I said with a smile, starting to undress him.

He does not say anything, when I take off his shirt, he grabs the back of my legs and pushes me against the wall. He is careful not to hurt me, he puts me down and undoes my shirt. When I find myself half-naked, I press myself against him, the sensation of his hot skin against mine ...

He undid my pants and slid a hand in my crotch. Every movement of his hand drives me crazy. I put my head on his shoulder and start to moan, I roll a leg around his waist to have more contact. When he withdraws his hand, I lean against the wall and keep my eyes closed for a moment, trying to regain my senses.

I open my eyes and undid his pants, he kisses my neck again, he pushes me against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist, and I feel how hard it is for him to hold on longer.

We exchange a look, and while smiling he penetrates me, making me moan, I open my eyes again and look at every expression on his face. We hold about three minutes in this position, but Arthur begins to tire. When I wanted to propose to him to go to bed, he took me off the wall and without putting me down, he carried me to our bedroom and lay me down in our bed.

 When I wanted to propose to him to go to bed, he took me off the wall and without putting me down, he carried me to our bedroom and lay me down in our bed

He puts himself on me, and looks at me. He slides a hand down my thigh, and lifts my leg. Without turning his eyes, he enters again in me, making me arch my back and making me moan with pleasure. I run my hands through his hair as he continues to kiss my neck.

I put my hands on his shoulder and rolled on his back, we laugh at this change of position, we exchange a look. As I move my hips up and down, he slides his hands on my hips and accelerates the movement, the pleasure becomes so unbearable for me, that I lie down on him, without stopping to move my hips.

He decides to take back control and rolls me on the back, and puts my right leg on his right shoulder. At this moment, I let myself go completely. And I think that in all my life, I have never shouted like that. If people pass near here, they might believe that a murder is being committed.

But this is also the first time I hear Arthur say my name in such a way. He says my name so intimately ...

I felt like I was coming, I put my hands on his shoulders and look him straight in the eyes.

- A... Art.... Arthur.... I...

He pushes hard between my legs making me arch my back and scream. He comes at the same time as me, shouting my name.

- You ... you said? ...He told me teasingly.

I feel exhausted, I run a hand in his hair and turns my head on the side, he kisses my neck, and lies next to me and takes me by the waist.I turn to him, and caress his cheek. We contemplate each other.

- I love you ... I said to him tenderly.

He tightens his embrace and kisses my forehead.

- I love you too ... He said.

We fall asleep in each other's arms. And I make this dream again:

The deer approaches me with the doe and the fawn. The fawn is a little older, but it is clear that he is still young. They walk all three together, and they meet another deer and doe, there is also another fawn. They seem to know each other well, and I feel an immense joy to invade me ...

///////////////////////////////////////

Merry Christmas to you all, this is my gift for you !! ;-) ;-) ;-)

 According to you: who are the other deer and the other doe with their fawn?

I wish you a merry christmas, and wish you a good day or a good night !!!

He's hot!!!!! *_* *_*