Fun Day With The Boys

Chapter 2•

After the unbelievable night with the boys you got inside the house and your mom was sleeping so you got in your room and took a shower and went straight to bed. You couldn't sleep not after what has happened today, you were thinking of everything One Direction, Nandos, the laughs and Harry you just couldn't get Harry out of your head, you've always loved the boys but you always loved Harry and Niall like 1% more cuz they were your favorites but since today Harry hasn't left your mind once. So after like an hour of thinking you finally fell asleep.

•Next Morning•

You woke up with a smile on your face but you were wondering if what happened yesterday was a dream or not but...you were hoping that it wasn't or else would of been a big disappointment. You brushed your teeth and washed your face and you went to check your phone and you instantly have a mini heart attack cuz Harry texted you. So you started to fangirl just a little bit but you were so happy that what happened yesterday wasn't a dream it was real it was a dream come true. The text said

"Hey good morning beautiful! the boys and I wanted to see you again and we were wondering if you'd like to visit us at our hotel room today at 12:00pm :) x"

Your eyes were watery you actually couldn't believe this. You look at the time and it said 11:15am and since you've heard the News of when the boys arrived you already knew what hotel were they staying so you got dressed, you put on skinny jeans, white top, black converse and a red jacket.

You go down the stairs and your mom was in the living room she looks at you and said

"Hey honey how was the concert yesterday?"

Yaimee:"Uhm long story"

Mom:"Tell me what happened"

You told her the whole thing, everything and every single detail, your mom couldn't believe what you were saying she was shocked and at the same time very happy for you so to top it off you showed her the text Harry sent you and you asked her if you could go.

Mom:"Of course honey! Como on I'll take you now!"

Yaimee:"Yessss!"

Their hotel wasn't so far from where you lived, you were completely scared every inch on you was shaking. You arrived at the hotel, when you enter you see how huge it was and how beautiful it looked you saw Harry at the lobby waiting for you.

Harry:"Hey Yaimee!"

Yaimee:"Harry!"

You ran up to him and hugged him, you realized what you just did and quickly let go of him and your cheeks got red, Harry hugged you back so it wasn't that embarrassing.

Mom:"Hi I'm Yaimee's mom"

Both Harry and your mom shake hands.

Harry:"Hi I'm Harry Styles but I guess you knew that haha"

Mom:"haha yes she really loves One Direction sometimes she talks about you guys none stop and I just gotta like let her know-"

You cut your mom off and said

"Ok mom.....bye!"

Mom:"Ok ok haha bye guys have fun!"

Your mom hugged you before she left and you looked up at Harry with a smile expressing excitement.

Harry:"Here I'll show you to our hotel room"

You:"Cool"

So you just walked behind him, Once you guys got to the floor Harry opens the door of the hotel room and it was a pretty huge room, you looked around and you were surprised of how amazing it looked.

Harry:"Hey guys Yaimee is here!!"

Niall:"Hiii Yaimee!"

Zayn:"Vas Happenin Yaimee?!"

Liam:"Hello Love!"

Louis:"Hi"

Yaimee:"Hi guys!"

You hugged all of them!

Liam:"Well I'm glad you're here cuz I'm about to start a Twitcam with Niall and Harry wanna join?"

Yaimee:"Uhmmm....ok yeah sure!"

You were pretty exited and scared about the Twitcam. What if you did something embarrassing in front of thousands of people and the boys?

Liam:"Good! This is gonna be fun"

Niall:"Come on Yaimee is this way...oh wait Louis and Zayn what are you guys going to do?"

Louis:"Oh nothing we're just going to explore the country it's really beautiful"

Niall:"aw you're not going to join us?"

Zayn:"Maybe if there's time but we rather meet fans around and visit places for a little while"

Niall:"Oh ok then bye guys have fun!"

~END OF CHAPTER~